Welcome Home! You will love the natural feel of the space with its High Ceilings, Nature Based Decor, Organic Essential Oils; and options of In-House Massage, Healthy Smoothies, Local Health Shops and Much Much More!
Close to Hove Train Station; Buses to Brighton City Centre and Further; a 2-minute Walk to the Beach. This room is Perfect for couples, friends and families coming down to the Seaside for a Beach-Break Holiday, Business or just to Experience the Cultural Hub of Central Brighton.
VIEW INTERACTIVE 360 DEGREE
http:// 360. io /c7Zbk3
http:// 360. io /YVJQqM (Take out spaces in url to view)
During your stay you are invited to treat the space as your home, with all the usual amenities, around the corner from local shops and easy travel.
Street parking is available outside the flat. It costs £7 per day for a parking permit, valid from 8am-8pm, payable in cash on arrival. Parking is free from 8pm-8am.
1 double bed on bed-stand
1 double bed on the rug
as many single air beds as desirable, but usually only 2.
The single beds (for bookings of 5+) are comfy 22cm/9inch thick inflatable air beds.
ENVIRONMENTAL AND HEALTH NOTICE
All efforts are made to make sure your stay is comfortable, health and relaxation stimulating and environmentally conscious - sustainably grown bamboo paper towels, recycled eco toilet paper, recycled kitchen sponges, twice filtered drinking water, organic essential oils and nutritious and organic breakfast items are all available for you.
The house and linen is cleaned after and before each guest using environmentally friendly detergents and an ozone generator continually cleans the air of any toxins and bacteria from the outside environment. Your room is routinely cleansed using ozone in addition to usual methods. Enjoy a visit to the health spa down the road, and breathe the fresh sea air from the beach, which is just a short walk from our front door.
Included in your booking:
- Maps, a Guide to the Local Area and Events
- SIM cards (with £5 free credit included)
- Towels, soap, shampoo
- Extra Pillows and Blankets
- Portable Heater
- Use of kitchen appliances (pots, pans, blender, cutlery etc.)
- Fridge space
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Oven & stove
- Yoga Mat
- Washing Machine/Dryer (£5 per use)
- Vibrating Massage Mat (availability not guaranteed, as it may be in storage)
- Mini Pool Table
Additional amenities for you to use:
- Unlocked mobile phones
- Movie Night! (£10 for Projector with HDMI Connection, Surround Sound Speakers and Bowl of Organic Popcorn)
- Tennis Rackets
- Espresso Machine (£1 per capsule)
Please note that a deposit is required for some of the additional amenities.
Cat & Allergies
There is a Cat who lives with me, however he generally is not allowed in the Airbnb room unless invited by you as guests, the rest of the time he stays in my room and the garden. Please let me know if you suffer from any other allergies as nuts are frequently used in the kitchen.
Door locks & Security
Please note, your room door does not have a lock. The front door to the building has a lock, as does the front door to the flat. We've never had a problem with theft or security.
I will generally be available to help you settle in and from there on it's completely up to you how much we get to know eachother. I love meeting new people and sharing knowledge and experience, as well as having a good laugh, but I generally live a quiet, relaxed existence so you'll have plenty of privacy and time to yourself!
Basic beakfast is included with a choice of jams, vegemite, peanut butter, honey and more as well as bran flakes and organic jumbo oats. There are also several teas available along with double filtered water; or choose a Health Boosting Smoothie with Organic Ingredients to kick start your day :)
Double Filtered Water is available as well as several teas:)
PLEASE NOTE: I no longer supply the bread or milk for breakfast as each guests have their own preferences for type and amount and it's simply impractical and wasteful for me to provide. I ask all guests to provide bread and milk for themselves.
Delicious Breakfast Smoothies - £5
- Banana (O), Almond Milk, Cinnamon
- Strawberry, Banana (O), Cinnamon
- Blueberries, Blackberries, Raspberries
- Banana (O), Apple (O), Orange
- Mango, Orange (+£1)
- Cucumber and Lime
- Choose your own blend!
Cleansing and Powerup Smoothies - £7.50
- Super Green Alkalising Smoothie (100% Organic)
- Spinach, Kale, Spirulina, Chlorella, Hemp Protein Powder, Apple, Hemp Milk
- Super Berry Blast Smoothie
- Strawberries, Blueberries, Blackberries, Raspberries, Banana (O), Cocoa Nibs (O), Coconut Milk
- Xtreme Detox
- Pineapple, Banana (O), Honey, Spirulina (O), Activated Coconut Charcoal (O), Apple
- Protein Punch (100% Organic)
- Oats, Banana, Brown Rice Protein, Hemp Protein, Walnuts, Flaxseed, Hemp Milk, Almond Milk, Coconut Milk
- Single or double Maori Bodywork/ Qi Gong Tui Na/ Amma Fusion massage therapy and aromatherapy treatments at home with insured and certified therapists (Please inquire)
- Private Energise Your Day 20 minute Powerup Lesson involving loosening up the spine, muscles, tendons and nerves.
- Private Qi Gong, Tai Chi or Baguazhang Lesson with Certified Instructors from the Bruce Frantzis Energy Arts System.
- Personal Recommendations for the best Acupuncturists, Therapists, Restaurants and much much more around town.
Frequently Asked Questions.
To/From London the cheapest way of getting to Brighton/Hove is to buy a day travel card for the train between London Zones 1-6 and Brighton/Hove. On a railcard this is usually around £12.50 (No Railcard = ~£20).
To/From London Gatwick Airport is usually about 25-30 minutes from Hove Station and on a railcard costs about £6 (No Railcard = ~£10).
To/From Central Brighton, you may walk (~30 mins) take a bicycle (~15 mins) or there are two bus stops on the corner of the street from where you can take any bus ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)) which will take you to Central Brighton. For other destinations see the Bus Routes booklet in your welcome basket
You may come and drop your bags off after 11am. Come to the address and ring the doorbell. I will come to the door and take your bags into the property where they will be securely stored in your room until you Check-In.
Check-In time is after 2pm, but other arrangements can easily be made on request.
Check-out time is 10:30am.
There are two key locks on the flat door and in addition to this a slider lock for the night. All the windows have individual locks on them as well.
You will receive two sets of keys for the duration of your stay.
The room has a separate door and is at the end of a corridor which leads away from the rest of the flat (kitchen, bathroom and my room). If possible, I ask to keep the door slightly ajar with the use of a small pillow so the cat can go to the toilet during the night. If you would like to close the door completely this is fine as long as you make sure the cat is not in your room when you close it.
I will most likely be out of the house for most of the day, however if I am at home I will not enter your room at any time unless invited in by you. This is regardless of whether you are there or not. I have a room on the other end of the flat by the kitchen, with its own separate door and space.
We have very fast Virgin Media Wi Fi, which works throughout the entire flat, and regularly tests on download speeds between 48Mbps and 54Mbps and upload speeds between 1.5Mbps and 3.5Mbps.
- There is one double bed with a spare double bed mattress stored beneath it. In addition to this you have the option of using a massage table laid out on the floor as an additional single bed. Several people have used this option in the past and I have never had any complaints, only compliments as to how surprisingly comfortable it was. Each bed will get a double duvet and as many pillows as needed (including the massage table).
Every place I go, every person I meet, I try to leave better off in some way from before I got there.
One of my greatest passions is meeting people from a diverse range of backgrounds and connecting, sharing life's teaching stories and chatting a bit of shit as well. It's amazing how people from anywhere and everywhere all have that seemingly universal grain of truth within through which you can always truly relate.