This is a private space with twin sized bed in a cozy home in the west side of town in the suburbs of Indianapolis. (Suburbs = SAFE neighborhood + plenty of FREE street parking!) I'd love to know what brings you to Indy when submitting an inquiry/request! :)
15 min from airport/downtown/Riley/Eskenazi Hospital
5 min from IU West Hospital
5 min from Kroger/Target/Meijer/Marshall's/Home Goods
5 min from plenty of quick eateries and chain restaurants like Panera, Qdoba, Chik-Fil-A
- Shoes off in the home please and be nice & respectful :)
- Feel free to use dishes and other kitchen items but please clean up after yourself in a timely manner
- please don't forget to lock the door on your way out
- no smoking, drugs on the premises; alcohol in modest amounts are fine :)
- please note that the fridge and freezer needs an extra "nudge" to make sure they are, in fact, completely closed!
For the long term guests:
- no additional overnight guests unless otherwise discussed in advance with me please
- trash day is MONDAY so please have all the trash ready SUNDAY night!
- I try to recycle - bottles, papers, cardboard, plastic, glass go into the boxes next to the trash can :)
I love to eat and try new foods so my favorite place to visit in the US is none other than NYC for that purpose! I love getting a good night's sleep. That's hard to come by these days now that I'm an adult. But when I do get to sleep in, I do take advantage :) A well rested soul can live more fully.