Charming Studio in one of the best locations in Prague:
- 5 min walk to metro Vyšehrad, 2 stops to the city center
- FREE public transport tickets for 2 persons provided - valid for all public transport in Prague including night lines
- The oldest Prague’s fort and castle Vyšehrad - 7 min walk
- Congress Center - 2 min walk
- Bright, comfortable, well equipped studio with charming retro details and high ceilings inside
Stylish and sunny Studio in one of the best locations in Prague - less than 5 minutes walk to metro station Vyšehrad, 2 stops to the city center - Wenceslas square (Václavské náměstí). FREE public transport tickets for 2 persons provided - valid for all public transport in Prague including night lines
The Studio apartment (27 m2) is located in the first floor and consists of a main room with a large window, WC/shower room with a small window and the corridor. The windows are located to the quiet courtyard with a garden. In the main room there are slipping area, kitchen and dining area.
You will enjoy our accommodation:
- it is bright and friendly with sunshine after lunch
- high ceilings - 3,1 meter
- comfortable bed with fresh linen provided
- the kitchen space is compact and very efficient: you’ll find there fridge/freezer, cooker, microwave, kettle, dishes and all other necessary kitchen accessories
- free cornflakes and oat flakes with milk, tea and coffee
- water is ready to drink right from the tap in Prague
- CD player
- Welcome beer
Feel free to contact us - we have the airbnb app installed on smart phone, and we are ready to answer to all your questions very quickly
Please be aware that funny home elf lives in the apartment :) His name is Smile, he has been living on Vyšehrad for several thousand years and he will be happy to share with you old Prague secrets and will fill your travel with wonders and cool surprises. Check his photo in the pictures' galarie of our flat ;)
1. Our standard hours for check-in: 14:00 - 00:00, check-out: 07:00 - 12:00, at the same time we are flexible in terms of time and will align with your plans on arrival / departure
2. If you use heaters please switch them off when going out. Mother nature thanks you too
3. In case you come back home after 9 pm please close the main door in the building
4. In the event that you want additional guests to stay, please contact us to let us know. We’re reasonable and will accommodate wherever possible. Thank you!
2018年1月08日 - 2018年3月15日期间最少住1晚
Ahoj! We are Alex & Daria, a couple from Prague.
We have been traveling for years with AirBnB, and finally we are ready to open incredible Prague to you. We're happy to host you in studio apartment close to Vyšehrad - a historical fort located in the city of Prague. We love travelers, Czech beer, beautiful sunsets and inspiring jokes. As soon as you arrive, we will introduce you to Smile - he is home elf who has been living on Vyšehrad for several thousand years. He will share with you old Prague secrets and will fill your travel with wonders and surprises.
Welcome to Prague!