Private room in 3 bedroom house, Shibuya station and Harajyuku station 10~15 minutes walking distance. 5 mins walk from Yoyogi Park and 6 mins from yoyogi koen station. Nightlife, restaurants, spacious room, free internet and two friendly Shiba dogs. Check out more info on the local Tomigaya area:
- Private room on the top floor of a 3 story house, with adjacent toilet,sink and shower room(newly renovated).
- The room is spacious with high ceilings (for Japan) and a balcony with decent views (for Tokyo)
- AC keeps you cool in the summer
- Excellent location - walking distance from Yoyogi Park (5mins), Harajuku (15 mins) and Shibuya (10mins)
- Friendly couple with 10 years living in Japan and working in Tokyo, happy to help with travel advice in both English and Japanese.
- Family house with 2 dogs - both very friendly and relaxed.
- Communal living space - dining room, living room (TV with satellite), kitchen (no cooking please, but ok to use fridge and boil water)
- Washing machine / dryer - can clean your clothes and dry completely within 3 hours 1000yen/basket
- Shower facilities
- Double bedroom with balcony (2 single beds)
- Mobile Wifi router available on request (500yen/night).
- Free fast internet inside the house
- We both work full-time so interaction will be limited on weekdays
- On weekends we usually take long walks in Yoyogi Park as well as eat out at the wide range of restaurants close by so guests are welcome to join
- We have 2 dogs - very friendly, calm and relaxed. Take care if you have allergies
I've been living in Japan for 10+ years, am well connected with the local community of international minded people and happy to introduce any travellers to our home who are planning to explore Tokyo and beyond in Japan.
Recently married I live with my wife and we have two amazing Shiba Inu dogs! We love travelling ourselves and try and get away from the city whenever possible taking trips within Japan as well as abroad.