A cosy and modern room in a quintessentially BENGALI part of town. A very safe neighbourhood, enjoy local pubs, restaurants and shops with great connections to central Kolkata by bus or metro rail.
1. Breakfast is complimentary and will be served in your room. Any additional request or meals will be charged extra.
2. House keeping services will be provided every morning but please keep your space reasonably clean. Sheets/towels will be changed for each guest.
3. Guests will be given their own set of keys. Water and electricity are precious resources, kindly switch off all appliances when not in use.
4. Though the studio apartment is on the top floor and separate from the main house the building has other residents. Please be responsible and remember to close the elevator door on your way out.
5. We are not here to judge you but strictly NO DRUGS & ALCHOHOL please.
6. Your safety is our concern. Please do not invite , tour guides, escorts and strangers you meet during your visit, inside the apartment premises.
7.Guests are NOT ALLOWED in your room. If you have local friends you are advised to meet with them outside.
8. For anything else, Ask and you shall receive.
I have worked in the travel industry for 24 years and I have an insatiable need to travel and meet people. I have travelled to many parts of the world all by myself and sometimes my family joins me.
I am a trained classical and rabindra sangeet singer and I currently teach meditation and would be happy to give you a guided meditation session .