This is my garden apartment, separate living space and it's own entry. Please note this on the pictures so you know where to enter. It is close to both airports, restaurants and dining, family-friendly activities, public transport, and nightlife. You’ll love my place because the bar, tv, and the location. My place is good for couples, three friends, solo adventurers & business.
Basement Garden Apartment please note the pictures so you know where to enter. It is close to restaurants and dining, family-friendly activities, public transport, and nightlife. You’ll love my place because of the views, the coziness, and the location. My place has great style! 50 inch TV with endless TV choices, living space and bar. Clarendon Hills is one of the wealthiest and top suburbs in Chicago, it a very safe and family friendly place. Beautiful Prospect Park is just a block away with Prospect Elementary and Clarendon Hills Middle School located in the park. The exclusive Hinsdale Golf Club is a block away as well. In the summer cool off at Lyons Park Pool or Oak Brook Fitness Center. Stroll for a walk to Standard Market or Downtown Clarendon Hills and eat dinner All the shopping and food you can handle is about 10 minutes away in Lombard and Oak Brook. Both airports O'hare and Midway are less than 30 minutes away. Take the train downtown in 35 minutes or less, Uber downtown for $20-35. It is a 30 minute drive to downtown without traffic and less than an hour with it. Please be aware that we use electronic keys and you will receive an email from Airbnb and August lock. You must download the August lock app.
Access to TV, refrigerator, microwave, full size bed, couch, bathroom, closet and laundry room. Must have a smart phone to access the house. Please be aware that we use electronic keys and you will receive an email from Airbnb and August lock. You must download the August lock app.
Please be aware that we use electronic keys and you will receive an email from Airbnb and August lock. You must download the August lock app.
The is a suburban neighborhood in a nice area.
1. Please be considerate of the neighbors. There are people staying upstairs please be considerate of noise and volume. No partying or loud talking after 11 pm please be considerate that people may be trying sleeping above. Loud partying and noise is not respectful. If you need to chat or stay up be respectful of volume. This may be grounds to keep your security deposit and a low rating. Lights out upstairs is at 11 as well. So please let us know if the guests upstairs are not respectful. Please use white noise machine if you have trouble sleeping.
2. Please don't take anything that is not yours.
3. Please use the laundry room for laundry and nothing else. There are a number of things in it.
4. Leave the space how you came to it, please clean before you leave and leave garbage in a neat pile
5. Please remove shoes when entering
6. No pets
7. No parties, no outside visitors, no overnight guests without previous approval from your host.
8. Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property.
9. If you break or damage something, please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair.
10. Do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests. Our home is pest-free and we intend to keep it that way with your help.
11. No smoking
12. Return all keys. Please leave Keys in the lock box each time you leave. Will keep you from forgetting them!
13. Please leave furniture where it is, do not change location without permission
14. This is not the best place to sleep during the day as people maybe upstairs.
Text help throughout there stay is available. There is a smart lock that you must download an app to get in. Please look for an email from Airbnb and August lock.
My wife Cassie and myself love Airbnb, traveling and meeting new people!