Amazing 2-bedroom house in 700 meters to Kamala beach, communal swimming pool, quite cozy place with beautiful tropical garden, parking. Sun-chairs near the pool. In a walking distance – café, massage salons, shops, well-developed infrastructure.
- On a check-in we take deposit 5.000 THB or 200$ returned on the day of check-out after checking the house and payment for electricity.
- Electricity is paid separately – 8 THB/unit.
- On a request we can provide maid services.
- Cleaning 500 THB, cleaning with change of bed linen is 800 THB.
- Please take care of the villa as you would take care of your own house.
- Smoking is permitted, but only OUTSIDE on the deck.
- Please don't open the doors and the air conditioning at the same time.
- Please no pets.
- don’t throw toilet paper and other hygiene into the toilet bowl
Please take normal precautions to prevent any damage to the villa.
- If you break something please tell me so it can be replaced for the next guests.
-Respect other guests....keep your voice down late at night.
-Place all garbage in plastic bags provided. Then dispose in bins located outside the villa.
- We are not responsible for any accidents.
- Please respect other guests and try not to make noise after midnight
- before checking-out please take all the garbage outside the house
- Do not regulate the pool, it may lead to incorrect functioning and
- Before using the pool please take a shower to remove all the sand. In case the pool filters get plugged, the fine is 5000 THB
Hi there, dear friend! My name is Rushana and I am from Russia, Bashkortostan republic, of which almost no one knows, but it is a whole separate ethnicity with its own language, very rich history, unique culture, traditions within Russian Federation. I can tell you about it if you wish :).
I have been living on amazing Phuket island for more than 4 years now. I used to work as a freelance interpreter (I translated TV-shows, documentaries, movies), and starting from 2014 me and my partner Nikolai have been working in real estate.
I do love to travel myself: I lived in different parts of Thailand - Krabi, Samui, Koh Phangan, Chiangmai, in Cambodia, Bali, India. But chose Phuket as a place of residence - because to my mind it is the best!
My passions change time to time, now I love to paint, to read, to sing at karaoke bars (there are many here in Phuket!), watch TV-shows, have long converstaions with interesting people, do sport and yoga.
Phuket is a perfect place! It combines amazing tropical nature with the features of a big city, you can find urban areas, dynamic and vibrant with life, and also quiet serene places where it seems like time stands still and you can truly relax. I know Phuket quite well and will gladly share my favorite places, beaches, restaurants, clubs with you.
So welcome to Phuket! I will be happy to host you in one of our properties that we manage, and help you with your vacation - tours, car or a scooter for rent, anything you want.
See you in Phuket!