Camp in comfort in a unique furnished Bedouin style tent on a working organic farm in the Great Northern Catskills. More than just a place to camp, your visit offers you an authentic farm stay experience.
For additional farm stay options, see our other site listings: https://www.airbnb.com/users/3345227/listings.
Returning Visitors receive 10% discount!
- Be respectful of other campers in your use of space and noise level (quiet hours 11 pm - 7 am). Loud parties and excessive drinking are not allowed.
- Keep shared areas clean, put things back where you found them. Dispose of all trash & recycling in designated cans or carry out with you.
- No fires anywhere other than the designated fire pit at your site.
- Smoking is permitted outdoors in your own campsite only, no smoking inside tents or in shared common areas.
- No candles or other flames inside tents.
- Swimming in the pond is not permitted.
- No private vehicles in the campground. All vehicles must be parked up in the farm yard in the designated area.
- No pets permitted to stay at this site
- Never keep food in your tent, it attracts animals. Use a cooler (we have coolers available to rent if you need one).
- You are welcome to explore the farm but do not handle equipment or tools, open closed gates or go inside any farm building (except the farmstand) without permission.
- Use common sense around wild and domestic animals. Do not feed or handle animals without permission.
- In growing areas, stay on paths and use care not to step on crops.
- Use common sense and be aware of your surroundings to identify and avoid the inherent risks present in nature and on a farm.
Welcome to Foxtail Community Farm - our homestead and working organic farm in rural Greenville New York in the Great Northern Catskills. We love to share our farm with visitors, and invite you to visit for a unique camping farmstay.
On the rare occasion we are able to travel away from the farm, we love using Airbnb as a way to meet other hosts, stay in real neighborhoods, and avoid chain hotels. We are pretty self sufficient guests, as long as there is access to coffee!