In trendy Inglewood-East Nashville
6.5 miles Northeast of Downtown
$15 Uber or Lyft to downtown.
5 minutes to Grand Ole Opry and shopping.
20 minutes to BNA airport.
The home has a 1950's vibe with 2b/1ba, covered parking and back patio with grill and seating HUGE BACKYARD. Fully equipped kitchen. Dining room. Living room. Tv. Xbox, NETFLIX and Amazon Instant Video. Super Fast internet. Sorry no cable just basic antenna for local weather and news. South room has tempurpedic queen mattress and north has very nice pillow top queen mattress. There is one blow up mattress in the living room closet. Wood floors throughout.
Park under carport, in driveway or on the street. Keyless entry through back patio door. (Personal door code provided)
I'm not on property but the owner of the house, Kyle, lives in the downstairs unit. He is your go-to for anything you need upon arrival or during your stay.
Kyle's friends across the street also Airbnb their space so if you need more room we can accommodate pretty much anything between the two homes. Our houses can be searched on AirBnB as 808 and 809 Joyce Lane, but we like to call it Joyce Lane Farms.
1. Please sack all trash and throw in garbage can located under carport and
2. Clean all dishes before you leave (you can leave to dry next to sink)
3. Do not put any large food items down the sink given there is not a disposal.
4. Absolutely NO SMOKING INSIDE. Outside smoking only.
5. Parties are for GUESTS ONLY and not to go past 1am.
6. Fire pit is yours to use but you must provide your own wood and extinguish fire completely after use. Use water hose next to garden bed to completely dowse fire.
Hi I'm Kyle and I am the property owner that lives in the separate downstairs unit. I am a musician that came to Nashville to pursue my dream. I have had the opportunity to work with a variety artists and travel the world doing it. I love my city and would be delighted to host you and your friends in the town I love.
If you need any suggestions on events, food or the goings on in Nashville do not hesitate to ask. I love my city and want you to enjoy it as much as I get to on a daily basis.