Live like a local in a quiet street ending into the vondelpark. Ride our bikes through the park into the center in less than 10 minutes or use our PT-cards. Enjoy a fully equipped apartment and the wonderful restaurants/shops in our neighbourhood.
This spacious and clean apartment is full of style and quality. It's perfect for one or two persons and has everything you need. You will enjoy The house is clean, spacious, comfortable and very cosy. Located in a residential area with a lots of great restaurants and shops. The amazing Vondelpark is right at your doorstep. Take our bikes and ride through the park right into the center (bike riding in Amsterdam is the way to go!) or you could just walk 1 min. and take the "tram 1" crossing the entire center of Amsterdam all the way to central station. The Studio has everything you need, a fully equipped kitchen with coffee/tea, oil, herbs etc.. bedding and towels, there is a PC, WiFi, washing machine, iron (+board), hairdryer, hairclipper, soap, shampoo, painkillers, shoeshine you name it. :P We have 2 public transport cards so you can travel cheap like a local. There is lots of info and guidebooks in the apartment. Once you've booked the apartment I will send you detailed directions to the apartment and an interactive map with interesting spots around the studio ranging from delectable restaurants to supermarkets, bakeries, sights to see and more most of those suggestions are non-touristic because we want to show you the real Amsterdam..
- fully furnished 40 m2 studio (430 sq ft)
- suitable for 1 or 2 persons
- 1 min. walk to the vondelpark (end of the street)
- 1 min. walk from the tramstop to the center
- two bicycles (Amsterdam is paved with bike lanes)
- bedding, towels and sanitary stuff.
- quiet and safe residential street
- Amsterdam center 7 min. away by bike, 10 by tram
- Schiphol Airport ~25min. away by tram/train or ~20 by taxi.
- walking distance to wonderful non-touristic restaurants,
cafes, supermarkets, lunchrooms and special food shops..
- very comfortable bed
- free WiFi, desktop computer.
- LCD TV with possible access to your USB drive.
- big fridge & freezer, cafetiére, toaster
- kitchen fully equipped
- washing machine, detergent, clotheshorse, iron & iron-board, hairdryer.
- 2 OV-chip transport cards for cheap and easy use of public transport. It is with credit on it, at the end you pay your usage in cash.
You'll have the entire apartment to yourself, including bathroom toilet and kitchen. There are two bicycles, transport cards, WiFi a PC. guidebooks, maps, tourist info, there is a kitchen for cooking yourself with herbs, oil, tea, coffee and much more.
Beware the apartment is on the second floor (for americans: 2 stairs up) and the stairs are dutch style steep!
I will hand over the key and introduce the apartment and give you some tips, I live in a seperate apartment upstairs and when I'm out of town the next door neighbours will hand over the key. In all cases you will have the apartment entirely to yourself.
no pets, no kids, no noise, no smoking, no parties, no more than 2 people staying over.
yes enjoy, use everything you need.