My apartment is near the Canal Saint Martin, place de la République (6 mins) and 15 minutes from the Pompidou Centre and the Marais. My apartment is very comfortable, calm and the location is fantastic. It is perfect for couples, solo travellers and people travelling on business. The train stations Gare de l’Est and Gare du Nord are 5 and 10 minutes away respectively by foot.
Situated in the centre of Paris, in the 10th arrondissement, my apartment is in a neighbourhood full of character and charm. The 23m² studio is practical and welcoming, and I have made a large effort to ensure my guests feel as at home as possible.
Description of the apartment:
* Second floor with lift, opposite the 10th arrondissement town hall
* Peaceful apartment overlooking the courtyard (23m²)
* Unique spaced equipped with a flat-screen TV, Internet access and a computer
* Kitchen equipped with induction hobs, a fridge, and all cooking apparel
* Bathroom with Italian shower, WC, washing machine, shower gel and towels
* Open bedroom with a 1m40 bed with clean linen
In the local area:
* 5 minutes by foot to the Canal Saint-Martin where Parisians spend sunny days having picnics on the banks of the canal, or having drinks after work
* 5 minutes by foot to the Place de la République
* 5 minutes by foot to Grands Boulevards and Parisian theatres
* 15 minutes by foot to the Georges Pompidou Centre (Musée National d’Art moderne)
* 20 minutes by foot to the Halles and to the Montorgueil neighbourhood (shopping area)
* 25 minutes by foot to the Notre Dame Cathedral, to the îles de la Cité and Saint-Louis, and to the Seine.
* 2 minutes by foot to a great range of restaurants, bars, supermarkets, bakeries and pharmacies.
Español residente en París, vinculado al mundo del e-commerce como profesión.
Viajero, aventurero, extrovertido y "buena gente"
No soy ese tipo de personas con cualidades auto descriptivas pero si con espíritu autocrítico ;-)
No dudéis en preguntarme lo que queráis saber.