Hidden right behind Oxford Street, this charming studio is the perfect location for a couples getaway - whether you already know Sydney or are here for the first time.
Walk to the city or grab a quick bus to the beach!
Just a 2-minute walk from Taylor Square on Oxford Street, this charming studio is the perfect location for a couple getaway. It features:
- a queen size bed (new mattress)
- a super conformable sofa and a projector with sound surround speakers to enjoy a movie at home
- a fan
- an open kitchen incl. microwave/oven, fridge and gas stove
- a bathroom with a bathtub (hard to find in Sydney!)
- lots of windows providing great natural light and facing the sunrise
- and shared laundry
The studio is on the last floor of a 3-storey unit. You will have direct access to the shared rooftop to enjoy 360 views of the city including an amazing look over the Sydney Harbour Bridge!
I will be away the whole time of your stay.
I'll be leaving some of my personal belongings in the flat which is why the price is quite low for the area.
No extra guest.
No parties - please be respectful of my home and its contents as well as the neighbours. This isn't a "party flat" so please be mindful of noise.