Waikiki Beach Private Room/Bath is centrally located in the heart of Waikiki. 3 blocks walk to the famous Waikiki Beach, free Wifi, large screen TV. Restaurants, shops are only a few blocks walk. This is the best deal in Waikiki!
Aloha and welcome to Waikiki Beach Private Room/Bath.
We have been a member of AirBnB' since 2011. We manage 4 different properties listed with Airbnb:
Suite By The Sea:
Suite By The Sea II:
All 4 locations are strategically located in the heart of Waikiki. Our mission is to provide the visitors a clean, comfortable, accommodation at the lowest possible price compared to hotels and other short term vacation rentals. Please take a look all three properties and decide which one is most suitable for you. My wife and I are looking forward to personally welcome each one of you to Hawaii someday!
Waikiki Beach Private Room/Bath has one of the best amenities, view, location, and truly THE BEST deal in Waikiki!
This is a PRIVATE ROOM and a PRIVATE BATH in a 2 bedroom condo. Guest will be sharing the condo with another traveler! ATTENTION: besides this listing, we also have another listing "Seaside Suite" with Airbnb. If you prefer a complete privacy, that unit is currently being offer at $99 per night and the guest will have the entire studio for themselves.
The apartment is located just 2 short blocks to the famous WAIKIKI BEACH! Across the street from the picturesque and the gentle flow of the Ala Wai Canal. You can stroll along the canal under the moonlight or swim in the blue water of the Pacific Ocean, the choices are yours!
Your PRIVATE BEDROOM has a full size bed, 2 night stands, reading lights, a large closet with a 32'' flatscreen TV. Across the hall from your bedroom is your PRIVATE BATHROOM! It has bathtub, towels, soap & shampoo. The bedroom has the amazing view of the Koolau mountain, the canal, the city, palm trees, and the sunrise every morning!
Wifi, A/C, a fully quipped kitchen Guests will have full access to a well equipped kitchen, and a large balcony.
The Waikiki Beach Private Room/Bath Offers:
* Fully equipped kitchen with burners cook top, large refrigerator, microwave, oven and a complete set of cooking wares, silver ware, utensils & plates.
* Coffe maker.
* A flatscreen TV in your bed room.
* Large dinning table & chairs.
* Iron & Ironing board
* 1 full size bed
* Your private bathroom with bathtub, shampoo, conditioner, cotton ball swabs and a hair dryer.
* A full set of fresh and clean towels are provided.
Eating breakfast at the dinning table overlooking the Ala Wai Canal. Waking up in the morning and see the sunrise right out your window.
It is a very vibrant neighborhood, filled with local residents and visitors from all over the world. The apartment is a steps to Food Pantry supper market. One block to Starbuck, Jamba Juice and two block to shopper paradise of Macy, H&M, Victoria's Secret to the high end establishments of Tiffany, Coach, Nine West, Michael Kors, YSL, and much much more....For dinning option, you are welcome to use the well equipped kitchen to prepare for breakfast, lunch & dinner. Or enjoy an enchanted evening at the nearby fine dinning establishments of the Cheese Factory, P. F. Chang's China Bistro, Wolfgang Puck Waikiki to the casual dinning of Chili's Restaurant, Tony Roma's, McDonald, and Subway's are just steps aways from the condo. Self service laundromat is conveniently located only a block away.
If you rent a car, free public parking is available along the Ala Wai Canal 24 hours a day. Except for Monday & Friday, parking is NOT allowed from 8:30 am to 11:30 am for street sweeping. There is a pay public parking located about 2 blocks away at the Pacific Monarch hotel for $25 a day.
TRANSPORTATION - AIRPORT to WAIKIKI:
* Honolulu Airport Shuttle Bus (phone number hidden) Please call in advance for reservation. The cost is only $14.00 one way per person.
* PUBLIC BUS from the airport to Waikiki (no large bags)- Take #19 or #20 $2.50 per person, it takes about 1 hour to get to Waikiki, get off on the corner of Kuhio and Kaiulani Ave, then from there it is about 2 block walk to the condo.
*TAXI- One way- $40.
* One block from the condo is a public bus stop that take you any where around the island for just $2.50 per person.
This condo is a perfect fit for travelers who wants to just relax, kick back or to experience the excitement and the exotic that Waikiki offeres!
There is a coin laundry facility in the lobby area, surf board rental shop, convenience store, internet cafe are located in the lobby area. The Honolulu Zoo, Waikiki Aquarium, and Kapiolani Park are also just a 10 minutes walk away.
I want your vacation in Paradise to be a Dream Come True. I am available by phone, text or email.
Hawaii's state taxes (14.962%) are also included in the price of the room !!! W(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
1. PLEASE NOTICE THAT WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY RESERVATION FROM GUESTS WITH LATE ARRIVAL IN HONOLULU! All guest must be checking in or picking up the key by 6:00 pm (or 18:00 hour). We do not want to wait until midnight to check-in our guest!!! Check out time is at 11:00 am and check in time is at 3:00 pm. There is free public parking along the Ala Wai canal, or there is public parking about 2 short blocks away at the pacific monarch hotel, parking fee is $25 a day (this is a going rate for parking at most places in Waikiki!).
2. We try to provide you the best accommodation at the most affordable price compared to most hotels in Waikiki. Please be respectful toward our property and try to leave a place as clean as possible when you first checked in!
3. We provide you clean towels: bath towels, hand towels and washcloth only for personal hygiene. Please do not use them as rag to clean your shoes or luggage! All towels will be accounted for when you check out, and any used towel return with heavy dirty spot or soil stain will be charge to your airBnB deposit as follows: bath towel $12, hand towel $8, and washcloth $5 a pie.
4. FYI, there is a self-service laundry located across the street from the Food Pantry. You can get laundry soap at the Food Pantry or at any ABC stores.
5. Energy and other nature resource is precious in Hawaii, everything has to be ship from elsewhere. Please turn off the lights and air conditioner before you go out or when you are no longer using.
6. No smoking in the apartment! Otherwise, a carpet refreshing fee of $100 will be charge to your airBnB deposit if the condo has smoking smell or if there is a cigarette burn on the carpet upon check-out.
7. Please be careful with the house key, key replacement is $150.
Aloha from Hawaii!
My wife and I live in sunny Honolulu-Hawaii. We are a member of airBnB since 2011. We are also a tour operator specialized tours package to Vietnam - Cambodia - Thailand - Singapore - Malaysia & Bali. In ten years, Vietnam Travel has earned a reputation in Hawaii as the best tour operator to Southeast Asia. We are very humbled for reaching this milestone!
Thanks for stopping by our listings! Your safety, comfort, cleanliness and satisfaction are our top priorities. See you soon!
I love to travel and we also stay at airBnB places, we LOVE the concept of a "sharing economy" so much that we become a host member ourself! We really enjoy meeting new and interesting people and hearing their stories. Can’t wait to hear about what’s brought you to this great city!
We are happy to have hosted 164+ guests from 78+ cities in 42 different countries, Vietnam, Japan, China, Brazil, United State, Jordan, Czech republic, Canada, South Korea, France, China, Columbia, Thailand, Singapore, Portugal, Germany, Switzerland, Taiwan, Spain, Australia, United Kingdom..... and many more.
We wish to personally welcome to each and everyone of you to our home someday!
Evan & Kim