En-suite bedroom (shower, toilet and sink) in a beautiful newly renovated bright and sunny 140 m2 apartment.
PLEASE READ THESE RULES CAREFULLY!
We expect respect towards us and our things. This includes respecting the following rules:
- Guests must clean up after themselves when they use the kitchen. That entails: putting their dirty dishes in the dishwasher or hand wash them if the dishwasher is full, put away their clean dishes after hand washing them, cleaning the kitchen counter after having used it.
- Turn the wi-fi off at night and when leaving the house. This is done very simply by pressing a button.
- No loud noises between 9pm and 8.30am.
- No perfumes or strong-smelling laundry detergent.
- No meat allowed.
- Locking the entrance door when leaving the house.
My name is Laura, I'm half spanish, half iraqui. I was born in NYC and grew up in Brussels.
Until last September I had been living in Madrid for 13 years and was very much enjoying it. But I am now spending a year abroad and since I am not occupying my apartment I have decided to rent it out.
I work as a freelance translator and interpreter. I am also a tree-hugger and a vegetarian who loves to upcycle and refashion clothes.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
Looking forward to meeting you!