This Silverlake top floor unit has birds eye views of downtown Los Angeles, Silverlake, Los Feliz and on good days, the coast! It is walking distance to some of the hippest boutiques and restaurants in Silverlake. It is 5 minutes to Los Feliz and 10 minutes to Hollywood. 15 minutes to downtown. Also minutes to Griffith Park and famous Observatory. Koreatown is a quick drive down the city streets. Near major freeways.
This is a beautiful home with approximately 1500 sq. ft of living space. Large living room, formal dining room, kitchen which opens up to living room, den and patio. It's the top story of a duplex. Walking distance to trendy shops and restaurants in the popular Sunset Junction area of Silverlake. Hardwood floors, 46 in flatscreen HDTV, Baldwin Piano. VIEWS of surrounding hillside from a large picture window. Central to downtown L.A. and Hollywood. Ready for anyone on vacation or business.
$100 cleaning fee
No smoking, no moving around furniture, no parties, no stay overs other than those on contract.
Welcome to 3544 Dahlia Avenue ! We hope you enjoy your stay. Please take a moment to read the below Rules, TV & Wireless Network Instructions, and other helpful information.
Please observe the following Rules:
• NO SMOKING. Smoking on the premises may result in the loss of your security deposit.
• NO CANDLES or INCENSE.
• NO PARTIES. No more than 2 or 3 guests are permitted in the unit at any time and not past 10 as those are considered quiet hours.
• SECURITY. Remember to close all windows and lock the door when you leave.
• FRAGILE. This house was built in the 1920s and is more fragile than a modern home. Please use special care to gently open and close windows. Please make sure the bathroom curtains are thoroughly closed so water doesn’t escape onto the floor.
• PLUMBING. Due to being an old house, the toilet plumbing is delicate. Please DO NOT FLUSH ANYTHING other than small amounts of toilet paper down the toilet. THANK YOU!
• NOISE. Please be mindful of neighbors including tenants occupying the downstairs unit. As it is an older home, heavy foot traffic can be clearly heard below. Carpets are in place to prevent noise downstairs.
• TVs/DVD. Please do not move the DVD player or the TVs from their present locations.
• FURNITURE PLACEMENT. Please do not move any furniture or carpets. The carpets help for noise mitigation as to not disturb the neighbor below.
• HEATER/AC. Please turn off heaters and central a/c when you leave the apartment. The AC unit if not turned off can result in a bill several hundred dollars higher per month.
Network: Sunset Heights
Password Key: ny2la4now
• A Fire Extinguisher is located on the kitchen wall to the right of the refrigerator.
• The garbage and recycling bins are located at the front of the upstairs units. Trash comes every Thursday morning. The black trash can is for regular trash. The blue trash can is for recycling. The green trash can is for gardening debris.
• Emergency contact information: Cesar Sanchez: ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).