Comfy, basic and independent STUDIO-Apartment in historic Old Havana. One block from Obispo Street, three blocks from La Catedral, La Bodeguita del Medio and Plaza Vieja.
ROOM IN ATTIC with double bed and A/C. Living room with sofa, fans and full kitchenette . Privacy
PLEASE, keep in mind that this Studio is on a main street in Old Havana, it can be noisy at times, but its LOCATION is perfect to go sightseeing in Old Havana!!!
Ideal for adventurous young!!
Feel the Genuine Cuban Style!!
The studio is surrounded by museums , theaters , bars and restaurants and it is just one block from Obispo Street where you'll find everything a tourist could possibly look for. Staying here you will be able to walk to everywhere you want to visit in Old Havana, and there are plenty of taxi's to take you anywhere.
This is a budget apartment for two people, very well located and well furnished to feel that you are living the Real Cuban Life like a local.
There are fans throughout the bottom floor where are placed:
- The living room
- The diningroom
- A kitchenette with a stove to prepare breakfast or easy meals.
- A bedroom in Attic or intermediate floor with double bed and air conditioner Split.
There is a ground floor and this cozy studio is on the 1st FLOOR upstairs.
The Staircase to the bedroom is steep and narrow, so we don´t recommend it to elderly people or with limited mobility......
This is an inner apartment with no window to the street so there isn't much natural light.
A genuine Cuban home in a genuine Old Havana building, so please bear that in mind and enjoy when you visit it.
We would like you to note that this historic building was built before the days of insulation between walls, so you may hear the neighbour nextdoor at times but overall it is quiet at night. Please consider this if you are extremely sound-sensitive.
We do not live there so You don't have to share the studio with anyone else, it is only for you during your stay.
My family takes care of the studio because we (Dai&Pedro) are living in Toledo (Spain) for some time.
My Aunt Midelis and her daughter Yanira will receive you and assist you if you need it.
Dai from Toledo will answer all your emails from your booking start.
I recommend you to carry on an English/Spanish dictionary, it would be useful during your stay in Cuba and to comunicate with Yanira & Midelis, sorry but their English is basic.
PLEASE, keep in mind that this Studio is on a main street in Old Havana, it can be noisy at times, but is perfect if you want to be close to everything.
• The water from the tap is not for drink.
• Internet Service at home is not available in Cuba. To connect to the Internet you will have to acquire an Internet card 3 cuc/1 hour and visit a surfing room (Salas de navegación) or a public Wi-Fi spot.
• There is water rationing in Old Havana and that is why in our apartment we have one tank (reservoirs) of 1000 liters, enough water for daily use. We solicit to our guests be careful and responsible with use of the water. You can take refreshing showers, but is important always check the toilet flush when you used. Sorry for this situation but we should be consequent with water global issues.
• Always lock the door for safety.
• Please turn off A/C machine and check the kitchen is off too when leaving the apartment for several hours.