My beautiful house is a convenient and exciting place to launch your exploration of Oakland, or to come home to while getting this done in the city.
I love it here and hope you do too!
You have access to the full house, deck, and yard during your stay. Some details you might like to know:
- The kitchen is one of my favorite places and I have some nice, fun, appliances that you're welcome to use including a Chemex coffee maker and Vitamix blender. I'll make sure there is good coffee in the cupboard and milk in the fridge for you to use!
- The living room is a great place to read and relax.
- You've got a dedicated dining room.
- And the back deck is the perfect place for morning coffee or a night cap.
- You can stream content on my TV via your computer & a HDMI cable.
- I have a Sonos sound system that you can connect to to play music from the Sonos app on your iPhone on Android.
- The bedroom is a cozy respite from the world, the bed is a full though, sometimes tall people find it a little too cozy for their liking.
I'll be available over the AirBnB app/text/phone, but won't be around in person during your stay.
Behave as if you want to come back!