La Casa di Clio: (2+3 guests)
Newly renovated 15th C apartment set in the heart of historic Lucca, 'within the walls' and on the most famous Square - Piazza del Ampiteatro.
The property is spacious & cool, with living room & bedroom, looking
straight into the historic & beautiful Square. To add to the atmosphere, the
original frescoes on the ceiling have been uncovered. There is a double
bedroom, with en-suite shower room with hydro massage shower. There is also
a 2nd hydro massage shower room for guests sleeping on either the double or single good quality sofa beds in the living area.
The living space is open plan with comfortable seating, TV, DVD player, CD
player, & dining area, leading to fully equipped kitchen area with washing
machine, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, toaster, coffee maker, juicers.
Additional property information:
• The apartment is situated on the first floor.
• The entrance hall leads to an open plan living room/diner and kitchen.
• Room is light and airy, and overlooks the Circular Piazza dell’Anfiteatro.
• Equipped with washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, toaster, coffee maker, juicers, electric iron and dryer . CD and DVD player. Good quality, double and single sofa bed.
• Double bedroom overlooking Square, with en-suite shower room with hydro massage shower.
• Second hydro massage shower room leading from entrance hall.
• Original 15th Century frescoes on the ceilings.