Spacious apartment with separate bed and bathroom located in the residential Upper West Side - where the real New Yorkers live ;). You can walk in 2 minutes to an express subway stop, a supermarket or the Hudson river boardwalk for gorgeous sunsets!
- Spacious and cozy living room on wooden floor with old (inactive) fireplace.
- Separate table for 4 people
- Kitchen is fully equipped and has a bar with stools for early evening drinks.
- King size bedroom with enough space for luggage
- Separate bathroom and hallway
- no smoking!!
- no pets allowed
- kids under 10y are more than welcome but not allowed (otherwise we need to have iron bars installed in front of each window - this is a 'legal' thing)
- please respect neighbours (late night noise etc. - use common sense)