The "Nid Cosy" is a "city cottage" highly appreciated in the center of Tournai, at the third floor of a old building, with a magnificent sight of Tournai.
This cottage of 2 people is entirely renovated, comfortable and AIR-CONDITIONED, with all the facilities for an enjoyable stay in Tournai.
The cottage is équiped with:
bathroom with shower ( towels included, iron and ironing board of table.
bedroom with double bed (sheets provided)
kitchen: ceramic hops, micro-wave oven, fridge and freezer,
sitting area: cableTV, DVDplayer and WIFI.
Museum of Fine Arts
Museum of Natural History and Vivarium
Museum of Tapestry and Textile Art
The Folklore Museum
Museum of History and Decorative Art
Museum of Weapons and Military History
Museum of Archaeology
In the surroundings of Tournai
Maison du Parc naturel des Plaines de l'Escaut
Château de Beloeil
Pairi Daiza : élu « Meilleur Parc Zoologique de Belgique et des Pays-Bas 2012 »
RENTAL CONTRACT of apartment "Cosy Nest". Thank you to read the contract carefully
- We, Françoise and Luc, are committed to give you the best reception with all the desirable attention to facilitate your stay and knowledge of the region.
- Your satisfaction is our motivation
- the first payment is made by a 25% deposit and confirms the booking.
- the balance of the rent is payable not later than 15 days before arrival.
- If booking less than 15 days before the arrival date, the full price of the stay is payable on booking.
- With the agreement of the owner, the payment terms can be adapted.
3. Maximum Capacity of lodging: 2 people, including children.
4. Length of stay:
- If the tenant does not respond within 24 hours of arrival, this contract becomes null, the owner may dispose of his house and the amounts paid are acquired by the owner.
- If the stay is shortened by the fact of the tenant, the rental price remains acquired by the owner.
- Lease may not be extended without the written consent of the owner.
5. Lucrative activity. It is absolutely FORBIDDEN to exercise any lucrative activity in the apartment.
The contract will be void without any refund and the departure of the lodging will be immediate.
- Any cancellation by the tenant must be notified by letter, fax or email.
- The tenant is asked to contract a risk of cancellation insurance.
7. Inventory and Guarantee:
- An inventory is jointly prepared by the parties on arrival and departure.
- A deposit of 100 euros is given in cash to the owner on arrival and returned on departure after inventory.
- In case of damage, it will be refunded within a month, less damage. If damages exceed the amount of the deposit, the tenant agrees to pay the supplement.
- The tenant under the house is personally responsible for any damages or losses caused to the house as well as the building in which is the apartment, committed by him or by the person who
stays with him or the person who visit him.
8. Pets: are not allowed.
9. Peaceful nature of the lease.
- The tenant commit to ensure the tranquility of the other residents of the building. He will avoid noises prone to disturb the neighbors, especially those issued by radios, television and others.
- The tenant and the owner will endeavor to reach an agreement out of court.
- Failing amicable agreement between the parties, the courts of the judicial district of Tournai (Belgium) are competent.