Are you looking for a fully-equipped accommodation? Do you want a seaside view? Do you dream of a combination of entertainment, relaxation and recreation? You still haven't been to Novalja or you are so mesmorized by it that You want to come back again? Beautiful beaches and ideal location make Novalja an imperative for many satisfied tourists. The pleasure of your visit to one of the most attractive destinations on the Adriatic coast- town of Novalja on the island of Pag, will be fully rounded by your stay in our apartments.
Every apartment has an equipped kitchen, a living room with a LED SAT/TV and an air conditioning, two bedrooms with king size beds, a bathroom and a terrace with a seaside view. It is possible to use an extra bed alongside the two king size beds. Provided parking space.
Distance to sea is 150 meters and you can reach the center of Novalja after an easy 10 minute walk alongside the beautiful boardwalk
Be our guest and make your holidays unforgettable.
We are looking forward to your arrival!
To make sure that your stay will be pleasant and to prevent any misunderstandings, please read the rules of private accommodation. When checking in, it is implied that you are familiar with and agree with them, and that you will fully adhere to them. Violation of house rules can result in the cancellation of the reservation, and charging the full amount of the price of the accommodation regardless of the shorter stay.
1. Upon arrival, submit identification documents of all guests to the host for registering with the tourist agency. If that is already done at the agency's reception, submit a copy of the application to the host. The documents must be returned to you within 24 hours.
2. The expenses of the rent of accommodation are paid in person to the host, if the reservation doesn’t say otherwise. Payment is done according to a certified price list for services for the current year displayed in the accommodation unit.
3. The host will change your towels and bed linen every 7 days. The guest is responsible for cleaning of the apartment. The host is not required to clean and tidy up.
4. The host has no right to enter the rented apartment or use the guest's personal belongings without prior announcement to and permission from the guest. The host can enter the apartment in the absence of the guest only when there is reason to believe that the apartment or guest is in danger or that the guest violated the house rules.
5. The host is at your service during your stay for all information and help. The host is not required or responsible to organize your leisure time and animate you. We suggest that you write down the complaints about the quality of the accommodation or unkind treatment by the host in the book of complaints at tourist agency.
6. The host is not responsible for the guest's belongings, but will do anything in his or her power to protect and warn the guest of possible dangers.
7. Pets are allowed only with the permission of the host. Bringing pets without prior announcement in the reservation is not allowed, and the apartment owner have the right to cancel accommodation.
8. The guest is not allowed to bring easily inflammable and explosive materials and objects with a strong or unpleasant smell into the apartment. Moreover, the guest cannot bring electric appliances without the host's permission. The power consumption included in the price of accommodation does not include uncommon additional appliances that use electricity, and for every appliance found in the apartment, additional expenses will be charged in accordance with the estimated power consumption, regardless of whether they have been used or not.
9. From 11 p.m. to 8 a.m. is the period of night rest, so don’t disturb the host and his or her neighbours, and other guests in the house.
10. Please take good care of the rented room or apartment, and turn of electric appliances and taps. Do not leave the air-conditioner on if there is no need for it, for example, while you are out of the apartment, and do not use it with open windows and doors.
11. It is strictly forbidden to bring persons who are not users of accommodation into the room or apartment. In case unregistered persons or persons that are not announced during reservation are found in the room, the host have the right to cancel accommodation. Guests from other apartments in the house or from other houses that are not owned by the host do not have the right to visit or stay in the apartment without his or her explicit consent.
12. The guest who causes damage to property on purpose or by accident will have to make restitution for the full amount of damage. At the day of his or her departure, the guest is obliged to invite the host to check in his or her presence all rooms and house appliances to prove that they are not damaged. Only then is the guest allowed to depart. All unreported damages will be claimed afterwards in a lawsuit against the guest.
13. At the day of the departure, you are required to leave apartment(s) until 10 a.m. so that it can be cleaned and prepared for other guests. Staying in the apartment after that time unconditionally entails payment of 50 % of the daily rent without the possibility of further stay in the accommodation unit.
14. You are obliged to leave apartment you rented as you found it upon arrival –clean, tidy and undamaged.
15. The guest who violates house rules and disturbs the peace will be unconditionally refused accommodation.
16. In case the host or agency cancels accommodation due to violation of house rules, the guest will be required to pay the total amount for accommodation during the reserved period, regardless of the shorter stay.
17. It is implied that, upon arrival and checking in, the guest is familiar with the house rules and agrees to obligations and conditions prescribed by it. Any disputes that cannot be resolved in agreement with the hotel or agency will be resolved through police intervention or in legal proceedings before the court of Zadar. Complaints will be considered only if they have been reported during the stay. Subsequent complaints will not be taken into consideration. If the guest doesn’t comply with these provisions, he or she is obliged to leave the accommodation unit.