Large familial flat (110 m²) located just next to the Grands Boulevards.
The flat included 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 big living room, 1 seperated kitchen and 1 little balconey.
The flat is children friendly !
You want to live like a Parisian family in a large and central flat ?..
Our 3 bedrooms family flat of 110 sqm for 4/5 people, on the second floor (with a lift) of a beautiful building dating back to 1830 will be perfect for you :)
*** The flat :
- 3 separated bedrooms (1 with a double bed 140cm x 190cm, 1 with a single bed, 1 with a single bed plus one single matress plus one baby beds)
- 2 bathrooms : 1 with a bath + a shower (washing / drying machine, hair dryer,...) seperate, and 1 with shower linked with double bed bedroom
- 1 separated toilets
- 1 full equiped kitchen (Nespresso coffee machine, oven, baby cook,...)
- 1 large living room with a dining room, TV flat screen, DVD player
- 1 small balcony (it is possible for 2 people to eat there, or smoke)
*** The localisation :
The flat is located downtown:
- Located 50 m from subway stations Strasbourg St Denis / Bonne Nouvelle (3 lines of subway : 4, 8, 9)
- 2 stops from la Gare du Nord, 1 stop from Gare de l'Est
- 50 m from rue du Faubourg St Denis where you can find grocery stores (fresh vegetables, delicatessen, restaurants,...)
- Very close to the Grands Boulevards (Grands magasins Galeries Lafayette, Printemps,...)
*** Highlights :
- The charm of a parisian flat in which a family is living all the year : very high ceilings (3,3 m high, wooden floors, fireplace in marble, a little balcony...)
- Completly children friendly : games for (0 to 6 years) and equipements (high chair, kinder garden, bathtub...)
- Towels and sheets provided. Coffee, washmaschine tablets at your disposal.
- A collection of around 100 DVD at your disposal
- Unlimited High Speed Wifi access
Of course, don't hesitate if you have any questions :)
Cécile & Charles