Welcome to our warm and cozy home in the beautiful Ridgecrest community of Shoreline, WA!
We are just a couple of blocks north of the Seattle boundary, with very convenient and easy access to downtown Seattle, University of Washington, or to go north to Edmonds, Lynnwood, or Everett. You will have access to the entire common space to use and enjoy, at the price of a private room!
Lin and Kean
Private room with 2 comfortable twin beds. Private full bath with hygienic bidet, access to kitchen and Living Rm. Secured underground parking, if you have a compact vehicle, plus ample street parking. Less than 5 mins walk to public transportation to downtown and major sights. One bus direct to University of Washington and downtown. Walk to Starbucks, Subway, Burger King, QFC Supermarket, and other restaurants.
We are on the 2nd level, so there are some steps to our condo (see pics).
We have traveled extensively, using Airbnb mostly, so we understand what travelers look for in a comfortable space away from home. We love to cook and bake when we are around, so you may be invited to share a meal with us!
Safe, gated area. Walking distance to restaurants and supermarkets. Starbucks and Subway also within walking distance. Parks close by, if you enjoy hiking.
Close to I-5 Freeway and Hwy 99. 20 minutes drive to downtown Seattle. Lots of options for public transportation, and the closest Bus stop is less than 5 minutes away. Bus transfers to SEATAC Airport via Light Rail (less than $7 one way, or just $3.50 using the Orca Card). One bus to downtown Seattle. or easy transfers to surrounding areas.
Continental breakfast with coffee or tea is available every morning between 8 and 10 AM.
If you plan to use public transportation, which is very convenient in the Seattle area, we suggest you purchase an Orca card to save money and for convenience.
In addition to your private room, you will have access to your own private bath (with a bidet), the Living Room with a large comfortable couch, a desk, the Dining area and the kitchen.
If you drive a compact car, you can also use our secured parking space (at your own risk). A remote will be provided to you.
We provide a binder with area information, and detailed instructions for a comfortable stay. Should you require further assistance during your stay, please feel free to contact us.
You may use our kitchen and Living areas. Washer and Dryer are available on request, but please observe quiet hours between 10 pm to 7 am for usage of any appliances. Just bring your groceries and clothes detergent. If you prefer to use our secured parking, we will provide a remote for your use, but if this is not returned at the end of your stay here, or it is lost, there will be a replacement charge of $30. You can also use street parking around our building.
We are available to assist with any questions you may have while you are our guest(s). When we are travelling, our co-host will be happy to assist you.
This is a non-smoking home, so only non-smokers, please.
- Enjoy and respect our home as your own.
- Non-smokers only (owners allergic to cigarette smoke)
- No burning of candles in unit please
- Sorry no pets
- Eat at kitchen area only; no sugary drinks or greasy foods in the room
- Shoes outside on Shoe Rack, please.
- No parties, or loud noise please.
- No running of washing machine, dryer or dishwasher during the hours of 9 pm to 7 am please (Community Quiet Hours).
- If you use the kitchen, please wash and clean up after each use.
- Please do not throw anything other than toilet tissue provided in the toilets, to avoid blockage and damage. Trash cans provided in the bathrooms.
- Absolutely no coloring of hair in the room or bathroom; stains on linens and carpet will be charged back to guests.
- Please turn off fan, heat, lights when you leave your room or the house.
- Lost house key and garage remote will be charged accordingly to replace. $10 for house key and $30 for the Garage Remote.
My husband and I are both retired, but still stay very active. We have friends and family around the world, so that gives us a reason to travel at least once or twice a year to exotic places to visit and explore. Of course, we almost exclusively stay with Airbnb hosts when we travel. We belong to local Hiking groups and volunteer with several community non-profit organizations. I'm into sourdough baking and organic eating.