Private room with two twin beds and private bath near O'Hare and on Metra line into downtown Chicago. 15 minute car ride to O'Hare airport and 35 minute train ride to downtown Chicago. The bedroom is on the second floor. Beds are firm memory foam mattresses.
During your stay you'll have access to the living room with HBO/Amazon/Netflix streaming, dining room and kitchen stocked with water, pop, coffee and tea. A few restaurants and grocery stores are within walking distance of the house.
Your room is on the second floor of the home and includes two twin beds with firm memory foam mattresses, nightstand and closet with hangers. Your private bath with towels, soap and shampoo is just a short walk down the hall. We have space for a third guest but they will be sleeping on a twin-size air mattress.
You'll have access to the dining room, living room, HBO/Netflix/Amazon Prime account and movie collection, the kitchen with fixin's for tea and coffee, your guest room with two twin beds and a private bathroom. Free parking is available in our driveway or along the street. You are welcome to cook and store food in the kitchen.
Note: Parking is only available for our current guests. If you are traveling out of town some of our guests use a city lot next to our house that charges $1 per weekday (free on weekends).
We love getting to know our guests who visit us from around the world but are equally happy to host folks just looking for a nice, quiet place to rest and recharge. It's entirely up to you! We have a young Swedish Vallhund named Bear. He is not much of a shedder and is not allowed in the guest rooms.
Late check-ins are absolutely fine! We keep a lockbox on the door so you can arrive even when we're sleeping. Late departures are also fine, we will just need access to the room around noon so we can change the sheets and clean before our next guests arrive.
• No shoes in the house. There is a storage rack and slippers next to the front door if you wish to them. Please wipe off dirty luggage before taking it upstairs (especially wheels). A towel is at the front door
• Quiet hours after 11pm
• Early check-ins are possible but we cannot guarantee fresh linens will be available before 6pm. You are welcome to drop off your bags, pick up a key and come back later. Late check-ins are fine as we can provide you house access even when we're asleep
• The front door automatically locks when closed. Do not turn the deadbolt as it prevents other people from opening the front door
• Water, pop, tea and coffee are made available to our guests but not any other drinks or food that may be in the house. Local laws prohibit us from serving food and we definitely are not allowed to serve you alcohol
• No candles or other open flames in the house
• Please do not feed the dog, no matter how cute he may look