Enjoy true city living in our light filled condo right downtown. Located next to the Washington State Convention Center, within easy walking distance of Seattle's downtown shopping area, Pike Place Market and the waterfront. Walk a few blocks east for lots of great restaurants & clubs in the Capitol Hill neighborhood. Also very close to major bus routes & the Link Light Rail, so it's easy to reach from the airport and a great base camp for getting around & exploring the whole city.
This is on the 4th floor on the southwest corner of an 11 story condo building. You'll find comfortable minimalist furniture, a complete kitchen with everything you might need, and a fully remodeled contemporary bathroom with towels, shampoo, hair dryer, and other misc. Free high-speed wireless internet and cable TV with HBO and other premium channels are included.
We know the importance of a good nights sleep! The bedroom sleeps 2 on a wonderfully comfortable queen Novaform gel memory foam mattress, which consistently gets so many rave reviews that we ended up getting one for ourselves. We also provide clean and comfortable cotton sheets and bedding. The window includes a black-out shade. There's an oscillating fan for those who need it, and power cords on both sides of the bed for charging your devices.
Please note that the nightly price is for 1 or 2 guests sharing the bedroom. The couch is not meant to be used as an extra bed.
We have a 3-night minimum. Sorry, no pets and no smoking of any kind, as other guests might have allergies and we want to keep the place clear & neutral. (There is a roof deck.)
Check-in is anytime after 4pm (luggage drop ok after 12pm noon). Our calendar is always up to date, so what you see available online is totally accurate and there's no need to double check with us first. The price varies depending on the time of year.
Check our online Guidebook to see all the great restaurants & attractions we've bookmarked in our neighborhood, (click on the maps link).
If you have any questions just get in touch!
Guest keys will also provide access to the roof deck and laundry room.
We're easy to reach if anything comes up or if you have any questions.
Our place is right in the city, right next to the Convention Center and next to the highway I-5. Along with the conveniences & all the great public transportation & cool places to visit there's also going to be some street noise if the windows are open, and some possible challenges finding parking at busy times of day.
• CHECK-IN: The apartment will be ready for you by 4PM, and we'll be sending you details about how to get the keys a few days before you arrive. Sometimes it's ready earlier, depending on previous guests & our cleaning schedule. The latest you can check-in is 10pm, (ask before booking if you'll need a later check-in). As soon as you know your arrival time please get in touch so we can sort out the best way to hand off the keys.
• CHECK-OUT is by 12pm noon at the latest
• When you book your reservation please include a brief note letting us know a little about you & who will be with you, what time you'll arrive & depart, and any other info that will help us fine tune the details of your visit.
• Families: we can accommodate one child under 2 years old. Let us know if you'll need our pack'n'play or high chair.
• 2 guests max. The price is for 1 or 2 guests sharing the bed in the bedroom. The couch is not meant to be used as an extra bed.
• 3-night minimum stay, 3-week max
• No smoking or vaping of any kind inside the apartment
• SUPPLIES: We provide towels & bedding, plus shampoo, conditioner, and shower gel. The drawers in the bathroom have a hair dryer and extra supplies like Q-tips, hand lotion, TP, etc. You're welcome to use anything you find there. There's also an iron & ironing board in the hall closet.
• Please remember that the airbnb way is to leave things as you found them, which includes cleaning up after yourself in the kitchen, bathroom, etc. This allows us to keep a modest cleaning fee just to cover laundry and the basics. If you are new to airbnb, please understand that this is not a hotel, and we trust that you'll take good care of our things & clean up after yourself as much as possible. Thanks!
If you have questions about anything don't hesitate to ask. Thanks!