SUNNY & BRIGHT flat with FRESH AIR, 3 BLOCKS SUBWAY B, kitchen with all the necessary utensils ´cause I LOVE TO COOK (and U are welcome to do it too!) oven, WASHING MACHINE FREE, stove
I lend U the SUBEcard (transport), MAPS & all the necessary information day by day.
INCLUDE several teas, organic coffee, milk, cereals, cream cheese, HOMEMADE jam & bread, dulce de leche + oil, vinegar, salt, sugar, A LOT of spices.
Personal towels, soap, shampoo, hair conditioner, hair dryer and flat iron.
You will feel the sun inside it! Clean, quiet and safe zone, 10 blocks from Palermo, 3 from the subway line B on the Corrientes avenue (but is not in the front, so it is quiet), DORREGO station and 2 from VILLA CRESPO train station. It´s a 50mts appartment with all the necessary things to live, cook and wash your clothes. Wood floors, blinds to cover the outside light and noise. Plants, most of them edibles that u can use them, no pets and a balcony for smoke and chill out in the hammock. Excellent water flow in the shower and a tub to relax.
Between 10th - 27th november and 20th june - 9th july 2018 the price inclued 2 uban bikes for your personal use.
Kitchen, FREE laundry machine, balcony and a bathroom with a tub that is share only with me.
Wifi and and my computer
SUBE card and maps
**For long stays (work, study, etc) I can give u better rate but the breakfast and the cleaning is not included and we share/split all the food plus oil, tea, coffee, sugar, etc.
Only once a week the laundry machine and only 1 washed.
Any doubts, ask me first please!
I can give you maps, information of the city, cultural events, activities and places to visit according to your wishes and budget.
Cause I live here, I'm always avaible for chat, share a meal, a glass of wine or go out, but always respecting your privacy, it's up to you!
Blanckets, towels & soaps. Shampoo & hair conditioner.
Organic coffee and several kind of teas all day plus sugar, olive oil, different vinagers and a lot of spices. I loveee chili ;)
I offer 2 urban bikes to rent, ask me about it. Buenos Aires is super friendly for bikers with a lot of cycle path and very flat. I use my own bike as my transport (day & night) so i really know about it and have all the recommendations to do it pleasant and safe.
In my place you CAN cook even MEAT.
You can come and go at your personal time, not curfew.
I work 10 blocks from home, 10 minutes bike ride, monday to friday 9-6pm but I´ll be in touch to help you during that time.
I think my place it is safe for childrens between 5 & 12, but I dont have special things for them as tv or table games. Under this age it is necessary to be under supervision ´cause the electrical outlets haven´t proctetion. I can move and take everything that is on them way.
HOUSE´S RULES FOR THE HARMONIOUS COEXISTENCE
The cleaning is done on departure or once a week, this is not a hotel is a shared accommodation therefore it is necessary to observe the following:
1) To keep it clean is necessary to wash the dishes that are used, to dry them and to store them again. Clean the counters and places that were used, avoiding to leave rest of food on the same ones.
2) I RECYCLE, in the kitchen there are 2 well-sorted trash bins: 1) Food residue and dirty papers and 2) Plastic, glass, cans and papers are deposited ALL CLEAN, RINSED AND DRY.
3) Next to the refrigerator you have broom, shovel and floor cloth.
4) Put the food in the fridge and do not leave the waste of it outside.
PLACE TO SLEEP
1) You can not eat on the bed, there is the kitchen for it.
2) You can not put your feet with shoes on the bed. Neither did the suitcases.
3) Pillows and bedding can not be left on the floor.
4) I provide sheets, please sleep between the sheets, don´t do it in the quilt/bedspread.
1) You have make-up wipes and cotton and provide face cream, do NOT use the towel for clean your face, if not it will be charged the replacement of it. U$ 50
2) You have hair dryer and iron available, please use them ONLY in the bathroom.
3) You CAN throw the toilet paper in the toilet, DO NOT do it in the receptacle. It is only for cotton, swabs & pads. Paper and others should be thrown in the kitchen´s bin.
4) I give you traditional soap and liquid soap, do not take anything other than what is delivered. The soaps of the vanity are of adornment. You also have the shampoo and hair rinse cream available. Body and face cream. The toothpaste is for personal use, if you need to groceries, in the corner (20 meters) is FARMACITY until 10pm and COTO, a big supermarket across the avenues.
5) Underwear is washed in the laundry room and dried there as well. If you need to wash your clothes, I´m willing to put the washing machine for you. Soap and fabric softener included.
6) Do not throw hair in the bathtub because it is covered.
1) On the balcony you have an ashtray for smoking, after using it, please leave it clean.
2) Turn off all the lights, air and heating of the environments that are not being used or if you leave the apartment.
3) If you have or met people in Argentina, have a wonderful time with them in the city, but please do not bring them at home.
4) Make sure to lock with the 3 keys when u leave, if you lose them, you will need to pay the replacement.
5) The telephone of the house is to be used with calling cards. You can buy them at the kiosks.
Im tidy, clean and respectful.
I love help tourists when they are traveling. I like biking in the city and outdoors. Also to cook with a lot of spices I have for all over the world.
My place is PERFECT for CLEAN couples and sol@ travelers.