Cute little studio in the heart of it all. Located on Tremont Street, across street from Boston Common, the Theater District, and Downtown.
**KINDLY NOTE:** The discounted price you see above is due to the fact that this is an old building - and although we have professionally designed each unit, the old age does still show. Please keep this in mind during your stay and be kind with reviews. Please understand that Boston is considered the 2nd most expensive city in the US after New York, and average hotel prices in the area are $300-$500 dollars a night. This unit is bordering the Boston Commons and right smack dab in the middle of Downtown. We have done the best with what we have, and we hope our guests have reasonable expectations and a very pleasant stay!
Please be warned that the Owner of the building has asked that tenants leave their trash bags at the top of the first floor stairs, as he doesn't approve of them going behind the building to the dumpster. The superintendent then takes this trash behind the building every night. This means you will often see trash at the top of these stairs until the evening.
Studio includes full-size bed, desk, fully stocked kitchen, wifi, full bathroom. Newly renovated kitchen with hardwood and marble flooring.
Some things to note:
- Weekends might be busy on the sidewalk because it's the Theater District and lots of folks are out.
- Building seems worn-down but place is newly renovated.
- Emergency Lock-Out: Your key is the ONLY key we have. If you lose it, it takes weeks for a replacement, and I'll have to cancel all upcoming bookings, plus a $500 lost key fee (no exceptions, sorry!). If you left the key inside and we have to call the building or lockout service to provide access, it costs $100 per building rules.
Closest laundromat is down the street, called Bay Village Cleaners (250 Tremont St. Boston MA)
The apt is solely yours.
The apt is solely yours.
* No smoking indoors.
* No pets
* No loud/large parties.
* Please clean up before checking out. Any major clean-up service required may be deducted from the deposit.
* Guests staying longer than one week are responsible for keeping the space tidy. We provide cleaning supplies.
* Additional guests permitted for an extra charge per person per night (see price table).
从2017年12月01日 - 2018年2月28日起最少住宿7晚。
Voyage Management LLC was created by a former manager at a large accounting firm now he is a world renowned entrepreneur running two businesses in Boston, and a travel-enthusiast (the back-packing kind).
Voyage Management LLC has a reliable team supporting every aspect of the company, and a awesome owner passionate about providing a nice stay for travelers around the world.
Voyage Management LLC also has a sister company that has a awesome office space in downtown Boston with professional rooms setup, and amazing views of the city from its floor-to-ceiling windows. If you're here for business and need a great working space please feel free to inquire! We proved Airbnb affiliates with amazing discounts for booking with us!