My place is in DC's central neighborhood, Dupont Circle, and adjacent to Adam's Morgan -- two neighborhoods filled with the city's best restaurants, cafés and nightlife. It's close to the Dupont Circle metro stop, many buses, and walking distance to the White House, Museum Row and Meridian Hill Park.
Though it is a studio apartment, it's extremely cozy and convenient. I love living here! And, especially if you are a solo traveler, couple, or business traveler, I think you will too!
The building has a great roof deck with an amazing view!
I'll be available via text/phone or email whenever needed. In some cases, I may be in town and if not, I'll make sure my sister or a friend is available to help if anything is needed.
- You’re welcome to tea (in the cabinet to the left of the fridge), coffee (in the freezer), bagels (in the freezer) and cream cheese (in the fridge).
- You’re welcome to cook if you’d like, but please don’t cook meat as I’m a vegetarian. If you need any supplies, there is a Safeway grocery store on the corner of 17th & Corcoran Streets, and a Trader Joe’s on 14th & T Streets.
- Please wash any dishes you use. The dishwasher doesn’t work but there is dish soap, a brush and a drying rack for your use.
- You are welcome to use any product in the shower, but please do not use any items in the cabinet over the toilet.
- You’ll find space and hangers in the closet to hang your clothes and store suitcases.
- To use the heat or A/C at night, I recommend pulling the curtains up and pooling them on the windowsill so the unit isn’t blocked. Please turn off the unit before you leave the apartment for the day.
- There is a large, brown electric blanket under the bed if you need extra warmth. Just make sure to turn it off in the morning.
- I have a Roku box with several paid subscription channels. Since these are shared family accounts, I just request that you don’t watch anything that I would be embarrassed to have to explain to my dad!
- Because the apartment is carpeted, I ask that guests not wear shoes inside.
I'm originally from Florida, but have lived in New York City, Oslo, Norway and currently am living in Washington, DC. I love to travel for both work and pleasure and have used Airbnb all over the place for both types of travel. I'm free-spirited and open-minded and love trying new things, meeting new people and going on adventures.