- Clean private upstairs room (small)
- One or Two single beds as required
- Very close to Cathedral and Castle
- Free street parking (Permit supplied)
- Self serve breakfast: Cereal & toast
- Milk, bread, butter and jam included
- Toaster/ Kettle/ Tea/ Coffee provided
- FREE Wi-Fi
- DVD player + DVD's
- Bathroom next to room
- Clean sheets & towels
First floor, small room with great view of the cathedral and castle walls / astronomy tower. Converted Victorian town-house originally owned by the Ruston family.
Access allowed at any time. Guests provided with keys.
We're very happy to show guests around the area and assist in any way we can.
Free entry into the lovely castle grounds.
Please look after the room and be respectful to neighbours. Access is allowed at any hour. Thank you.
We ALWAYS look after our guests and you can rest assured you will receive a warm welcome or key access with good communication, any local area advice required and of course your privacy.
We look forward to welcoming you.