Located in the heart of down town, on the Granville Strip, this spaciously quiet, modern 2 bedroom 2 bathroom with newly upgraded kitchen and stainless steel appliances is steps from shopping, tourist attractions, skytrain, and many restaurants/cafes
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 PM PST AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 AM. Early or late check-in/outs can be arranged upon availability (we can find out two days in advance). If you check-in after 8 PM, an additional $75 charge will be added. Early check-in could be accommodated, subject to our cleaning crew being able to gain access to the suite after your arrival.
Two weeks prior to arrival, contact us with your information. When you enter Canada via car or after you have already cleared customs at the airport - contact our check-in personnel to arrange the time to meet in front of your apartment building with the keys. If you happen to arrive earlier than our property manager, please wait for him outside of the building to avoid any confusion.
2. CONCIERGE. We will be your concierge service during your stay – please do not contact the building's concierge directly – they will NOT provide you with service.
3. ID - A copy of your ID will be taken at the time of the check-in.
4. REPLACEMENT UNIT. In the case the reserved suite becomes unavailable for any reason, we reserve the right to substitute it for an alternative property.
5. ENTRY KEYS/FOBS. There is a $150 charge for each set of entry fob and/or key that is lost.
6. LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items throughout the duration of the guest's stay. Please do not keep valuables in the suite or in your vehicle at any time, and ensure you taken them with you upon departure.
7. PERSONAL INJURY. We cannot be held liable for any injuries to guests and/or their properties throughout the duration of their stay. You may obtain your own insurance coverage ahead of time.
8. NOISE LEVELS. Excessive noise causing disturbances to neighboring suites is not tolerated, especially between the hours of 10 pm to 8 am daily. In the case of a noise complaint, guests may be subject to a fine according to the building regulations.
9. DAMAGE. The guest is fully responsible for any damage made to the apartment during your stay and hereby authorizes DVR to charge the guest's credit card to cover these damages.
10. ALL SUITES ARE NON-SMOKING UNITS. If smoking is detected inside the suite, guests are subject to fine of minimum $500.00