Situated a short walk from the restaurants and dining in Blackwood St, Michelton, and just across the road from Blaker road park, and a short walk from the Kedron Brook bikeway (perfect for walks, runs, cycling).
You can head into the city via a short Uber or train trip into the city. You’ll love the place because of the kitchen, the light and modern lounge and dining area.
Located on a quiet street the place provides a great location to explore the city, or a base to explore North Brisbane and beyond. A short scenic drive to cafes of rural Samford, Dayboro and beyond, alternatively there's lots local too.
- Own room with comfortable queen-sized bed and wardrobe
- Own bathroom (shower, toilet)
- TV/lounge area
- Outdoor dining area & BBQ
- Access to kitchen & laundry as needed
Included in your stay:
- Continental breakfast (cereal/toast/fruit)
- Tea/coffee and fruit juice
- Bed linen and towels
- Wireless internet access
- You are welcome to share the living and outdoor areas.
- Off street parking
Happy to provide suggestions for food, drinks or day trips if you're unfamiliar with the area.