Julian Estates is the perfect stay for your business trip, vacation, or an amazing romantic weekend! Enjoy a spacious and comfortable Game Room with a full sized futon. There is also a pull-out, twin futon available. I'm working hard to live sustainably and you will see my efforts throughout my home and urban farm.
The Game Room is filled with sunshine! It is bright and fun. Julian Estates is the name I have given to my 3 story, completely rehabbed and repurposed home. The house was built in 1907.
Your second floor Game Room includes:
• One Full size Pullout Futon (with comfortable 2 inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper)
• Hanging Rack
• Candy Machines
• Large Arcade Games
• Mini fridge
• Coffee Maker, Breakfast and snack basket
• Coffee, tea, cream, sugar, honey
• High speed Wi-Fi
• Large Flat Screen TV
• Private Bathroom
• Antique Claw Foot tub
• Shower stocked with high grade soaps, lotions, and towels.
Guests have access to the entire second floor. I live on the 3rd floor and the large 2nd floor is where guests stay. Feel free to roam the large backyard and urban garden. Loaner bikes are available.
I would guess-timate that I interact a moderate amount with guests. I live on the third floor of the home. If I'm not at home, I'll promptly answer questions via texts or phone!
• Julian Estates has nearly an acre of land in the rear of the property with several raised beds planted with vegetables and fruits.
• In my quest to be sustainable and the “ultimate urban farmer", I also have chickens!
• I am a thrift store hound so your room is artistically decorated with one of a kind finds. The mini-fridge in the room is pre-stocked with water bottles and almond milk.
• I have a book written by my father, "A Free Mind In The City" for guests to enjoy! A true St. Louis original!