This lovely cottage sits on 17 acres featuring perennial gardens, fruit groves, forest, and the Hoosic River. Spectacular views of Mt Greylock.
The perfect retreat for a lover of the outdoors. Close to Mass Moca, North Adams, and Williamstown. Just Minutes to Vermont.
On one of the most scenic properties in the area.
This is a rustic, no frills retreat.
The setting is ideal for those looking to explore the Berkshire towns and mountains. Close to nature and cultural experiences. The cottage is an open floor plan with a queen sized mattress and full size futon. Enough space for 2, can sleep maximum 4 adults.
Be sure to read the photo captions for detailed descriptions.
Cottage is furnished with a small bathroom with a shower, kitchen, and living space. Screened porch with outdoor fireplace. A gas grill is provided as well.
Interaction is minimal. The cottage has a separate parking area and necessary amenities. Host will be available to answer questions etc.
Just ask! We'd love to answer any questions about our cottage or destinations in the area.
1) ln reviewing these rules, please remember that this property is our family home, and we seek to maintain a family atmosphere for our family and guests.
2) No loud music or noises. Sound travels naturally and echoes through this valley. The cabin is not sound proof - especially with windows open. Please respect the quiet and peaceful atmosphere of the setting.
3) No alcohol outside of the immediate vicinity of the cabin.
4) Please do not leave any food or trash outside as to not attract wildlife.
5) Checkout is 11:00 am - this is flexible depending on circumstances.