New condo in trendy Thonglor. Available for rent monthly or yearly. Includes 50MB Fibre Optic Wifi.
Located on a quiet road, close to many famous bars and restaurants. Rooftop Pool & Gym. Large TV with free Netflix account. Close to Emporium, EmQuatier, Gateway, Benjasiri Park and Royal City Avenue. Easy access to airport and expressway. Samitivej Hospital. 5 mins to Skytrain. Check my profile for other properties available & see my feedback.
Designed for comfort with the digital nomad in mind. A good size condo for either a solo traveler or a couple. The room has two laptop tables, International power outlets and USB charging ports. Connect to super fast Fibre Optic WIFI.
Relax on the comfy 3 seat sofa, lie down or put your feet up after a long day on the large foot stool.
The rooftop hosts a swimming pool and an amazing air-conditioned brand new gym. Full with the latest equipment; running machines, elliptical trainers, weight lifting machines and dumbbells. Also has multiple TV screens for you to watch your favourite TV shows or music videos. Bring a USB stick to watch them whilst you work out.
Cook food on the digital stove with pans and utensils provided for cooking. Heat food up in the microwave and store fresh food in the large fridge/freezer. Free filtered drinking water is provided.
Rooftop pool and gym. Fibre Optic Wifi.
1. NO SMOKING in the apartment, there is a very nice balcony for smoking, please only use that. If you smoke in the condo you will be charged 5,000THB for cleaning.
2. No pets are allowed on the premises.
3. CHECK IN is at 12noon, Checkout is at 10AM. if the place is available for early check in or late check out, I am flexible. However if it is not, then I am sorry you will have to check in and out on time, unless you want to book the previous night or next day.
4. CHECK OUT - Please leave keys inside the condo on the kitchen table, as myself or my maid will come at the same time you're leaving. If you leave before we arrive please close door behind you. DO NOT leave keys with any staff who work in the building or management office. They are not responsible for my condo, as this is not a hotel, it is a private residence. Thanks for your understanding. ; )
5. LOST KEYS - If you loose the door keys please let us know. It costs 500THB to replace the keycard and 500THB for a new front door key.
6. TOWELS & BEDDING LINEN
We leave 2 towels and 2 hand towels for each couple that stays with us. These are not complimentary so please do not take them home with you.
As we only have a short window to prepare for the next guests, those linens and towels in the closet & drawers are counted and reserved for the next guests.
Taking these without my permission will result in a fine of 1,500 Baht for towels and up to 7,000 Baht for bed linens.
7. ELECTRICITY & AIR CONDITIONING
Please turn off all the lights and AC when you go out, electricity is very expensive and I would like guests to keep this in mind. If you leave without turning off the AC or lights this incurs extra charges to me and its not necessary. If any guests leave lights or AC on you will be fined up to 500 Baht.
8. No parties allowed please keep the noise down at night.
I'm available to contact 24/7 via Line/Phone Call.
I've lived in Bangkok for 9 years, so know the city pretty well. I have spent 5 of those years traveling for work to destinations all over the world.
Feel free to ask me any questions you might have about my condo or Bangkok.