This apartment is on the ground floor with the bedroom away from the street.
You enter through a room that has been used as a garage but
This apartment is on the ground floor just 3 blocks from the center.
This apartment features.
Living room with 42" flat screen TV with cable feed
wireless high speed internet
House phone with free phone calls within Mexico, USA and Canada
1 bedroom with queen-size bed
bathroom en suite with walking shower
Fully equipped kitchen with microwave and blender
Big patio with outside sitting area and small garden.
The apartment is located in a friendly neighborhood with several small groceries stores on the corners where you can get your daily groceries. There is a bigger mall called Soriana just 3 blocks from the apartment and even a Walmart at around 15 minutes walk.
All the restaurants and coffee shops and are located in the center of Tlaquepaque at around a 5 minute walk. The center very Mexican with old colonial arches and a center building called El Parian where they have almost every night mariachi.
Here a small list of restaurants.
* El Patio
* Casa Fuerte
* Tlaquepaque real
* La Mata Tinta
* and many more
The center has a well a nice park where it is very nice to hang out day or night as it is almost every day and night filled with people sitting on the benches enjoying there ice cream or tacos.
At 2 blocks there are several buses that take you to Guadalajara in about 20 minutes. The buses cost 6 pesos and they go almost every 5 minutes.
Other attractions that you can do in and around Guadalajara are.
* The Guadalajara Zoo which is very nice and you can hang out a day.
* Take a tour to Tequila to visit some distileries.
* Go to the ruins called Guachimontones
* Get a free bike on Sunday. They have a special route set of only for none motorized transportation to Guadalajara, Zapopan and Tonala
* Hike a canyon called Barranca de Huatitan
* Go one night to Lucha Libre (Mexican wrestling show)
* Visit the many museums in Guadalajara that are for free on Tuesday
* Take a free walking tour in Tlaquepaque where you will visit the museums
* Take some Spanish classes at just one block from the apartment at a school called Guadalajara Language Center. They offer tours as well where you can participate without taking classes.
Bookings made through Airbnb get and extra 5% discount on our Spanish language courses at Guadalajara Language Center.