The cabin is nestled at the end of a col-du-sac with lots of trees and privacy. There is one queen bed and one bath. Bathroom has heated tile floors and a plentiful amount of towels to bath or soak in the hot tub. There is a two person infrared sauna on the back porch. Sit and watch a movie next to the propane stove on the cozy sofa with a warm alpaca blanket. The cabin is located about five miles from the entrance to Mount Rainier National Park which offers tons of fun outdoor activities.
Privacy and convenient location for visiting Mount Rainier.
You will have access to the entire cabin, all for you and one guest. The cabin sits on a .5 acre beautifully wooded lot.
I like to give my guests privacy. For this reason, I generally never meet any of my guests but I am always available through the airbnb website if anything were to come up. I encourage guests to ask questions about the area, since when I travel, I know it's nice to have local knowledge.
I have the cabin listed on (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) as well. You will notice the prices on AirBNB are slightly higher. This is because there is no option to add the sales and lodging tax that Pierce county requires for vacation rentals.
Thank you for choosing our home for your vacation. We hope that you have a pleasant stay.
In this contract, "we/I," represents Rayitos Refuge, LLC. "Renter" shall be the expressed tenant who has agreed upon the lease dates specified through the Airbnb websites.
The property to be rented is located at either 107 Paradise Drive or (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)rd Avenue E in Ashford, Washington as specified on (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or Airbnb websites.
Your confirmation is as follows:
Check-in date: The date specified and confirmed through Airbnb or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) booking website, after 3pm PST (No early check-in please)
Check-out date: The date specified and confirmed through Airbnb or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) booking website, by 11am PST
Number of adults: Two guests are welcome at the cabin at any one time (25 years old or older). Additional guests may be considered on a case by case basis at an additional $25/night fee.
Pets are not allowed on the property.
Rental rate and fees are specified on the Airbnb or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) website for different seasons and nightly rates.
Cleaning fee $30
Sales Tax 10.2 %
A damage deposit of $250 will be charged and refunded after the inspection of the property and no excessive damage above normal wear and tear is observed. Renter will be held responsible for any damages above normal wear and tear of the property. Your damage deposit will be returned automatically seven (7) days after your check-out date and usually appears on your credit card statement 2-3 days thereafter.
50% of payment is due at time of booking and the remaining balance will be due 15 days before specified check-in date if booked through (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN).
100% of your booking fee will be collected at the time of booking if booked through Airbnb.
If the booking is sooner than 15 days prior to check in 100% of payment is due at time of booking through (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN).
Payment shall include:
-Nightly rental fee
-Washington State Hotel and Lodging Tax
-$250 Damage Deposit ((SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) only)
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement") is made by booking applicant(s) which includes yourself and one guest and between Christopher Reilly(“homeowner") as of the date specified through the booking agent Airbnb, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN). For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1.Properties. The properties are located at:
107 Paradise Drive
Ashford, WA 98304
(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)rd Avenue East
Ashford, WA 98304
The property is furnished and includes stove, oven, dishwasher, and refrigerator. All linens and towels will be provided.
2. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of two guests.
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 2 persons.
4. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 3pm PST on “Check-in Date" specified through Airbnb or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) and ends at 11am on “Check-out Date" specified through or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN).
5. Minimum Stay: Both properties require a night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods or peak seasons.
6. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
7. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
8. Rental Rate and Fees
a.Deposit: A deposit of $250 is due no later than 15 days prior to check-in date or at the time of booking if within 15 days through (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN).
The deposit is for security and shall be refunded within 7 days of the Checkout Date provided no deductions are made due to:
i.damage to the property or furnishings;
ii.dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
iii.any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest's stay
iv.excess use of firewood at Rayito’s Refuge property.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
b.Rental Rate. Payment in full of the following fees shall be due within 15 days of the Check-in Date through the (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) website and at the time of booking though the Airbnb website:
All nightly fees, deposit, cleaning fees and taxes are specified on the Airbnb or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) property listing.
9. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation prior to check-in date, the total deposits made by Guest up to the cancelation date will be refunded as follows:
(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)
Bookings canceled at least 60 days before the start of the stay will receive a 100% refund.
Bookings canceled at least 30 days before the start of the stay will receive a 50% refund.
50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival, except fees
10. Insurance: We strongly encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced set forth by agreeing to the terms of this agreement through the Airbnb and (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) websites.
1. Smoking of any kind is NOT allowed inside (Marijuana, Tobacco, etic) the cabin, or any premises of the property. If evidence of smoking is found, Renter will forfeit their $250 damage deposit and may be liable for additional damages.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. PETS are not permitted on the property.
7. Parking: Parking is allowed in the private driveway in front of the cabin, not on the street.
Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Hot Tub: No minors are permitted in hot tubs at any time. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Our housekeepers sanitize and replenish chemicals in all tubs prior to your arrival. DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVER. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. They will break and you may be charged for replacement. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm. Never consume alcoholic beverages and use this facility. Renter understands that hot tub must be drained, cleaned and refilled occasionally between renting parties and that the hot tub may not be to soaking temperature the first night of their stay.
10. Sauna: When using the sauna, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Never consume alcoholic beverages and use this facility.
11. Fireplace: The fireplace is a wood burning stove. Please do not overload the fireplace with burning materials. If unfamiliar with wood stoves, please contact the owner for instructions on how to light and maintain.
12. Water and Septic: The cabin is on a well and septic systems. The mineral content in the water is high. During a drought, the well water may have an odor. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH ANYTHING OTHER THAN TOILET PAPER AND HUMAN WASTE DOWN THE TOILET. No feminine products or condoms should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products or condoms have been flushed, you will forfeit your $250 damage deposit and will be charged any additional charges accrued for the repair/pumping of the septic system.
13. Firewood may be provided for purchase at Hebe’s Hideout at the cost of $5/bundle. If firewood is not stocked at the cabin, there is firewood for purchase at Ashford Valley Grocery in Ashford, WA. Money will be collected in a glass mason jar on the kitchen window sill. Firewood will be provided for guests at Rayito’s Refuge. Please use discretion when burning provided firewood. Excess use of firewood, or having a “bonfire” in the backyard at Rayito’s Refuge is unacceptable. Please keep fires small and within the stone ring in the back yard. If it is found that firewood was used inappropriately as determined by the owner of the property, a $100 stocking and resupply fee will be deducted from your deposit. Occasionally the Ashford Valley is under a fire ban. It is the responsibility of the renter to know the current fire bans in affect for the area and to abide by these laws.
14. A propane grill is provided at both properties as well as propane for the grill. If propane cylinder is empty upon arrival, the renter shall notify the owner to rectify the problem. Renters shall not take propane canisters off the property at any time for any reason.