Book ANY Friday and Saturday through November 20th, 2017 here on Airbnb and after you make your reservation we will add Thursday or Sunday night FREE!
You will love this custom built log home in a great cabin community called Zig Zag Village. Enjoy the hot tub, bbq, firepit, tennis court and the Sandy River hiking trails with views of Mt Hood. We are close to Timberline Lodge, alpine slide, rivers... gorgeous!
This is a custom built log home with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths in a cabin community that borders the Sandy River and is close to skiing and hiking the Mt Hood area. The cabin is not private but our community is low key and quiet. Enjoy the full kitchen, fireplace, hot tub, firepit, bbq, washer/dryer, TVs, cable, DVD, wifi, pillowtop mattresses and so much more.
The whole house is yours to rent!
Our caretakers lives a few homes away and are available if you need them.
We love dogs, but we only allow one small dog in the cabin! We own and rent 5 custom cabins that we built and manage and have been in the rental business for over a decade. You will not find nicer more well equipped cleaner homes to rent. We hope you stay with us!
You agree to refrain from any activity which interferes with the neighbor's peace & homes & at 10 PM observe quiet hours or you and your guests will be removed from the property! We do not allow parties and gatherings beyond the confirmed guests! Only one dog is permitted and requires pre-approval.
1. Directions & key code will be e-mailed to you prior to your arrival. Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. (PST). Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. (PST). There is a $25.00 charge for missing keys.
2. All reservations are subject to 10% cancellation fee of the total reservation. 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival, no refund or rebooking will be given for ANY reason (early departures, acts of God, nature, weather or weather-related situations, mechanical failure, ski or golf conditions, power failures or family feuds).
3. Evidence of a pet after check-out is a $200 charge.
4. You agree to indemnify the owner for any damage to the property that occurs during your stay. We reserve the right to inspect the property during your stay. You agree to refrain from any activity which interferes with the neighbor's peace & homes & at 10 PM observe quiet hours. We are not liable for inoperable hot tubs or failures of any equipment, systems, or appliances, as major repair problems cannot be foreseen. Tenant acknowledges that unless Owner is notified on day of check-in of any damage or cleaning concerns, then thereafter, all damages or concerns to the property during the occupancy will be Tenants responsibility & must be reported to Owner & paid prior to departure. Rearranging of furniture is not permitted. Violation of all of the above could result in the forfeiture of all monies & termination of occupancy.
5. You must be 25 years old to rent the cabin.