Fully equipped, 1BED comfy with high quality bouble bed.
You can walk to Ginza/Tsukiji Fish Market.
The apartment located distance 3 min walk from Higashi-Ginza station providing easy access to Roppongi, Tokyo, Akihabara & Ueno or Asakusa.
Please feel free to use the following:
Table, Chair, Washing Machine, Refrigerator, Microwave ,TV, Hair Dryer, Tableware, private shower and toilet, Shampoo and Hair Conditioner, Towels, Water Heater.
Free WI-Fi are available in the room.
This apartment has all you need in trip.
- You can use the balcony but please keep quiet at night time.
- Smoking is prohibited in the room including the balcony in any cases.
- For your safety, please keep watching out if you stay at my room with your friends, family and yourself when using the balcony.
If you need pocket WI-FI device during your stay, please let me know before your arrival.(The time when you book this room is best.)
1. No smoking in the room.
2. Please take off your shoes when you enter the room.
3. A carry-on of the pets and any children are prohibition.
4. Please keep the apartment clean. (If you left the apartment in bad condition I will consider that it is damage to my apartment so I will charge the fee from security deposit.)
5. Please wash table ware right away after using.
6. Don’t leave anything when you leave. (include trash, shopping bags/box, which you don’t need )
7 .Please let me know your check-in/out time at least one day before arrival. Not necessarily the exact time, but roughly when.
8. Please put room-key in the mailbox of this room near entrance of apartment when you leave the room after check out.
9. Please make sure to turn off Air Conditioner when leaving the house.
Check in time 15:00
Check out time 11:00
I am working at famous IT company in the world which head office is located in Silicon Valley.
I have a 1 year son and have been playing with him everyday with my wife.
I really want you to stay and hope you make wonderful experiences in your Tokyo trip.
I really love to communicate with people from all over the world. Because, we all have experienced stay in other countries before, and of course been to many countries for business trips. We know the mix feeling of exciting and anxious when you guys go abroad,
I wish you the best stay in Tokyo!
I love to play rock music and surfing as well!
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. :)
Enjoy your vacation & trip!