Light and cosy 2 level apartment right next to the Anne Frank house, 10min with tram/bus from Amsterdam Central. In a quiet street with shops around, it consists of 2 bedrooms, living and balcony in the south. A perfect central location for your stay. Discount of 10% from 4 nights onwards
A newly refurbished 2 level house in the middle of the famous Jordaan area. Surrounded by canals, museums like Anne Frank's House, tasteful restaurants, bars, trendy shops, and much more around the corner. From this house, every spot is walkable, otherwise a bike rental and the canal boat stop are around the corner.
The house is only 15 years old with good isolation and in a quiet street, you will find complete peace and quietness inside.You can stay here with max 4 persons, making use of the 2 bedrooms with 2 double beds. Furthermore, it has a comfortable livingroom, a nice kitchen that's fully equipped and a newly refurbished bathroom. This apartment has also a very nice balcony on the south for fantastic whole day sunny with a beautiful view of the Westerkerk.
Perfect for an unforgettable stay in Amsterdam!
You will have access to the whole apartment. It's all yours during your stay in Amsterdam.
At check in we will welcome you in the apartment, give you the keys and we'll guide you through the house, to make sure you will instantly feel at home. We can give you information about the neighbourhood and the rest of the city. After that you can always reach me for questions or suggestions.
Normal check-in and check-out times:
Check in before 7pm
Check-out before noon
We hope you feel at home and enjoy your stay. We do have some house rules:
• Smoking in the house, inviting people or using (soft)drugs is not allowed
• In Amsterdam we live close to our neighbours, so please respect that by making not to much noise, we ask you not to use the balcony after 10pm at night
• Please close windows and lock the doors before you leave
• No parties, gatherings or business activities without our permission
• Respect the authentic interior of the house
• You will receive two sets of keys. Losing one of the keys will cost you € 30,-.
• There is no safe, leaving valuable belongings at the apartment is at own risk
• No pet (cats, dogs)
• If giving a bachelor party would be the purpose of your visit to Amsterdam, we kindly ask you to look for another place to stay.
We thank you in advance.