Overlooks Cabana Pool, private outdoor space, completely revovated in 2015 (pool to be added Spring 2016)!
Get ready for bright natural light, indoors and out, at this beautiful house in one of Emerald Coast’s most charming areas. This quality-built, custom home by Christian Tennant is open living at its apex. Once you enter the home, we’re sure the jaw-dropping design will stop you in your tracks before you even have the chance to put down your suitcase.
But your vacation is all about relaxation of course. And this gorgeous home offers you plenty of space for everyone in your group to lounge around at their leisure. First, enjoy your days lounging out by your private pool. Second, nothing says comfort like a nice, delicious meal. The kitchen here features plenty of room to do just that. Spread out some hors d’ouvres on one of your many counters while you prepare the main event in your two ovens. And don’t forget to look up. That’s because there are gorgeous wood beams above you that are sure to bring you yet another smile.
Once you’re full, head down to the sleeping quarters, because yes, this is an upside-down layout where 10 guests can hunker downstairs themselves. Whether you’re headed to the master bedroom or one of the two guest rooms, you’ll be sleeping in maximum comfort. And kids (or adults!) will certainly enjoy the brilliantly unique bunkroom that leads to the foyer. Oh, and feel free to bring whatever you need. There is definitely closet space galore.
Feeling well rested yet? Then head out to your huge outdoor area which also features parking for up to four cars. Or maybe head down to the Cabana Pool which you can easily see from one of your balconies. And once you are refreshed, get changed, and explore all the area has to offer. The Kingston is in a prime location to have one of your most memorable vacations.
Guests will receive a check in email with arrival instructions and lockbox codes for the home. If you have any questions, there will be additional contact information in that email.
We are here to help if you need us, but you have full access to the home.
- The bunk room is a bit limited on drawer space but has a closet big enough with plenty of hangers for all the children.
- Guests have access to the fitness center and tennis courts for a fee. Pool passes are complimentary and provided in the home.
- Everyone in your group must be over 25 or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Smoking is strictly prohibited at this property
- Pets are not allowed at this property under any circumstances
- The maximum occupancy is 10 people
- The maximum number of cars at the property is 4
- A credit card preauthorization of $1,200.00 is required at the time of check-in as a damage deposit