Berlin Prenzlauer Berg - the place of cozy small cafes, parks, shops and interesting people on the border with famous Friedrichshain. Its clean, has a wood floor, high ceiling, is in the top location. All the main sightseeing reached easy and fast!
77 square meters big flat with a balcony. You have your own room and the rest of the flat may be used for your needs.
- very clean, completely renovated
- TOP location! tram station in front of the door. Tram scheduler every 3-5 Minutes
- breakfast included, very good coffee from a professional espresso machine
- tipic Berlin old authentic house with 3,7 meter high ceiling and the wood floor!
- private room for you with your own key from the whole flat
- TOP kitchen with dishwasher Miele, fridge and basic kitchen equipment
- big clean bathroom with bath and a washing machine from Miele, hairdryer
- balcony with view of television tower at the Alexanderplatz
- HiFi-System with a Vinyl player from Rega
- Best mood :)
- 7 minutes with a tram to Alexanderplatz, Berliner Dom and Museum Island etc.
- 15 Minutes with a tram to East Side Gallery
- 10 minutes with a tram to Mauerpark and Bernauerstr
- beautiful cafes and bars in minutes by feet
* for the breakfast you have coffee, juice, marmelade, bread, cheese, butter, müsli, milk, fruits
** The never sleeping city brings the sound of traffic trough the opened windows. But it is a nice spirit of the living city and you can't hear nothing from the streets when the windows are closed.
You may use everything you want including the HiFi system with a Vinyl player. I live in the next room and will not disturb your staying.
I work from 9 am till 6 pm during the week but you can reach me on my mobile or over airbnb any time you need.
Smoking allowed only on the balcony. Thank you.
Smoking is allowed only on balcony. In the flat smoking is prohibited.
Please respect the neighbors and don't be very loud.
Hello! My name is Nikolai. Born in Ukraine, made in Germany. I work as a programmer at one digital agency in Berlin. I'm kind of "human of the world" - like interesting people, places, moments and events. Love sports, music, cooking and travel. Easy going, friendly person :) Nice to meet you!