LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION!
The most convenient location in the heart of Downtown Vancouver Right in the center of Yaletown. Steps away to shopping, cafes, restaurants and city sights.
Fully renovated modern 1 bedroom apartment + FREE parking!
NO PARTIES, and no smoking! Sorry, no pets.
CHECK-IN TIME IS 4PM AND CHECK-OUT IS 11AM. Early or late check-in/outs can be arranged upon AVAILABILITY but must be arranged in advanced. Late check-outs resulting in delay of incoming guests will be subject to a $100 fine.
2. NOISE LEVELS – Excessive noise causing disturbances to neighboring suites is not permitted. In the case of a noise complaint, guests may be subject to a $200 fine from the building.
3. ALL SUITES AND BUILDING COMMON AREAS ARE NON-SMOKING ENVIRONMENTS- You will be charged a $1,000 fine to cover decontamination & strata fines if smoking is detected inside the suite, balcony or building.
4. DAMAGE DEPOSIT - The deposit is not applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to the unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to the departure.
c. No linens or apartment items are lost or damaged.
d. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, or the security company employed by the complex.
Damage deposit will be returned via the same credit card that was charged for the reservations deposit. In the case that damages are done to a suite that exceeds the security deposit, the guest will be responsible for costs incurred and we reserve the right to charge the same credit card for the excessive damages.
6. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – The Maximum number of guests for the suite is 4 persons.
7. CLEANING FEE – A one-time departure cleaning fee of $75 is required with each rental. This is to ensure a high standard of cleanliness for every guest. There is no daily maid service in the rental rate, however, this can be arranged for an additional rate of $30/hour.
8. PARKING – 1 Parking spot available. Every time you enter and exit you need to stop after the gate until gate will completely come down! On entry, you need to stop at the gate as each non-stop can be $200 fine. The speeding limit within the common property in the underground parking area is 10 kilometers per hour.
Residents and Guests shall wait for the overhead gate to close fully or if it again to be activated by the vehicle behind them before driving away.
9. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit, and/or rental money and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
10. ENTRY KEYS/FOBS – There is a $125 charge for each set of entry fob and key that is lost. In the case that the key is lost and a representative is required to unlock the suite door with the master key, guests will be subject to a $50 trip charge.
11. Littering is punishable by a fine for improperly disposed of a garbage leaving it next to the garbage container / recycle bins, Nothing shall be allowed to fall from a window or balcony of the unit. Cigarettes, matches, bottles, cans or any other items dropped or thrown from a window or balcony will result in an immediate $200 fine.