Feel at home while on your Holiday in this Sunny spacious 2 bedroom apartment. Kitchen is fully loaded with all amenities for cooking and a dining room. Towels, washcloths, soaps, shampoos and blow dryer conveniently available for your use.
Feel at home while on Vacation or Executive stay at a sunny, spacious Private 2nd Fl, 2BR,1 Bath, apt in a quiet building, on a family friendly tree lined block. Walk to Prospect Park, Watch the Sea Lion feeding daily at the Wildlife Preservation Center, Brooklyn Botanic Gardens, Brooklyn Museum and Brooklyn Childrens Museum. Take a nice walk to Park Slope where you can find variety of restaurants along 7th Ave. and 5th Ave. A two block walk to the B, Q, and S or the 2 and 5 Trains. 15 min. Subway ride to Lower Manhattan. Take the Bus or Subway Downtown to the New Barclays Center, BAM(Brooklyn Academy of Music). Dine at Juniors Restaurant, most famous for their delicious Cheesecakes. A bus or train ride to Williamsburg will take you into a diverse neighborhood with great Restaurants and Bars. Super accessible to the Beaches, and the New York Aquarium in Coney Island.
Accommodation is Perfect for one person, but ideal for a small group of friends or a family of 5. Enjoy watching TV or using the internet in the Spacious living room with pull out sofa bed. Prepare meals in the fully equipped kitchen and enjoy your meals at the dining table that seats 6. The bathroom has full tub and shower.
Bedroom 1 has a full size bed, bedroom 2 has a daybed that can be pulled up to a double.
An ethnically diverse neighborhood bordering Brooklyn’s Prospect Park, Lefferts Garden mixes easy accessibility with down-to-earth amiability. Serving up some of NYC’s finest Caribbean cuisine. This neighborhood is appreciated for its quiet streets and commuter-friendly location.
I am not always available although my Daughter will be when I am not. I can always be reached via text/sms, phone call or email.
There is only a Queen sized bed and 2 Twin beds.
•CHECK-IN IS AT 3:00 PM / CHECK-OUT IS AT 11:00 AM
There must be one Adult 21 yrs. or older, ID will be required if necessary.
It is your responsibility to contact me to coordinate your check in and check out so that someone can be available to be at the building to give you the keys and retrieve the keys from you. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.
Please be respectful and adhere to the posted check in and check out times. We pride ourselves in providing our guests very clean apartments, so please be respectful and allow us the time to provide a clean apartment. When we can provide an early check in or late check out we will but when someone is checking out and in on the same day, that is very difficult, so please confirm an early check in or late check out with us in advance rather than showing up early unannounced or not leaving by Noon. A hotel will not allow it and we will not allow it.
•Under no circumstances should you leave or enter the building without securing the door behind you it puts everyone who is living in the building and their belongings at risk. Please be sure you have your key when leaving the apartment, as the door slam locks and you will not be able to re-enter without a key.
*Please be respectful of the neighbors in the building during late hours and keep noise to a minimum. No parties are allowed.
• PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE THE STOVE KNOB ON THE (LIGHT) POSITION. IT IS A GAS STOVE AND GAS WILL LEAK INTO THE APARTMENT. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT HOW TO USE THE STOVE PLEASE ASK US AND WE WILL ASSIST YOU. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.
• The apartment will be delivered clean and sanitized upon check-in, including fresh linens and towels. It will not be cleaned again until after you check-out. You are responsible for cleaning up after yourself during your stay. So if you drop a lot of crumbs or spill something, please clean it up. If you make a mess in the stove or the microwave, please clean it up. Totally cleaning the apartment and washing the linens is not required -- in fact we prefer that you DO NOT wash the linens, just please clean up after yourself.
•If you arrive with more people than indicated on your itinerary, you will be denied access to the apartment unless you are prepared to immediately pay via cash for any extra guests.
• Check-Out is by 11:00 AM unless otherwise coordinated with Host. WE WILL NEED TO INSPECT THE APARTMENT AT THE TIME OF CHECK-OUT. If you are not ready to check-out by 11AM, and you have not coordinated this with the Host in advance, you will be charged a late check-out fee of $25.00 per guest. If we have to remove and store your belongings to ready the apartment for the next guest, that will incur an additional fee of $25.00 per day. It is very important that you check-out by 11AM out of respect for the guest that may be checking-in the same day of your check-out. In this scenario, we only have a limited amount of time to clean an entire apartment after you check-out.
•NO SMOKING in the apartment. You may smoke outside on the stoop but please do not litter your cigarette butts on the premises or any neighboring premise.
• PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE THE AIR CONDITIONER RUNNING WHILE YOU ARE AWAY FROM THE APARTMENT. There may be an additional utility charge if the air conditioner is left running all day.
• MOVING FURNITURE: If you need to rearrange the furniture, please pick it up when moving. To prevent scratching our floors by dragging the furniture around on the floor. This will be address with Airbnb for damages if this happens. Also, you must arrange the furniture back in it's original position before checking out.
• NYC recycles. We have placed blueand or clear plastic bags for your recyclables (plastic, glass, metal, paper) and regular black plastic trash bags for all other trash in the lower left cabinet. If the trash can becomes full during your stay, please empty it by taking your garbage out and depositing it into the appropriate trash Chute in the hallway of the building.
Lost keys will incur a fee of $50.00, due at check-out.
• Luggage, bicycles, carriages or other items can not block common areas of the building. This is a fire safety hazard; it keeps us all safe.
• Please report any damaged property before or upon checkout. Any damaged or missing property will be reported to Airbnb for further action.