Discover Pescara, the beach and Abruzzo National Park. Sea and mountain adventure. Pescara lays on the beach, but in about 1 hour there is another world to discover: woods, mountains, food, medieval towns and incredible nature.
For a Mountain Break, have a look at our Charming Stone House in the medieval town of Calascio, in the heart of Gran Sasso National Park!
Abruzzo Naional Park is magnificent in autumn thanks to its beautiful colors. Discover Abruzzo with trekkings and visits to medieval towns. You can reach any place within an hour from Pescara.
Mini loft located in one of the most exclusive areas of Pescara, called Pineta Dannunziana, right on the beach front (only 30 metres from the beach!) and quiet. There is a big beautiful park behind the house with a lake, kids playground and a foot path equipped with fitness facilities. Our cosy mini loft with mezzanine consists of a ground floor (20 square metres) and an upper floor (12 square metres). The kitchen, the living area and the bathroom are located on the ground floor, while the bedroom is upstairs and it is furnished with a king-size bed, night tables, a mirror and a wardrobe. There is also a little nice lounge area where you can sit, relax and read a book or listen to music.
The apartment is also very bright as it gets sunlight the whole day through, thanks to a big (1.35 metres x 2,83 metres) front French window and a back upper window. Outside, a small balcony facing the garden is perfect to enjoy an outdoor breakfast, a drink, or to relax after a day on the beach.
The new modern furniture offers maximum comfort to guests.
Services provided for free are internet wi fi, Led TV, Airconditioning, heater and hairdryer.
Bed linen and bath towels are also included in the price.
- Distance from ROME is 2 hrs and a half by bus or car. Bus is the best way to get here .
- Excellent connection to the city center (4,5 Km by car or 2,5 Km on foot using the new scenic pedestrian bridge) and the university area (1,5 Km).
- If the apartment is not occupied at the time of arrival, guests can check in straight away, otherwise they can drop their baggages and relax on our terrace.
- FREE PICK UP from airport, train station and bus station is offered when we are available. Just ask us about it!
- The beach is only 30 metres away (just accross the street), and guests are provided with a beach parasol for free. Bus stop (numbers 1 and 2) is just 50 metres away from the house and serves the main Pescara area.
- Wide availability of free parking along the street.
- Two complimentary bicycles are available for guests!
- We speak Italian, English and Spanish.
Non ci sono particolari regole, se non quelle del rispetto della casa e delle persone che vivono nelle vicinanze. Si prega di non far rumore rientrando a casa la sera e durante le ore notturne; è permesso fumare, ma solo alla finestra, utilizzando il posacenere fornito, e purtroppo non è possibile ammettere animali domestici. Il check in è alle ore 14 mentre il chek out è alle ore 11. In caso non ci fossero prenotazioni successive, il chek out è flessibile a seconda delle esigenze. Agli ospiti è richiesta la registrazione dei documenti di identità. La pulizia finale è inclusa nel prezzo. Per qualsiasi problema, necessità, informazione o consiglio siamo sempre a disposizione (Viviamo alla porta accanto). E' possibile lasciare i bagagli anche dopo il check out. Buona permanenza :)
There are no particular rules, just be respectful of the house and the other people living nearby. Please, be quiet during night hours and when you come back late in the night. Smoking is allowed but only by the window, using the provided ashtray and, sorry, pets are not allowed. Check in time is 14 and check out time is 11. In case there are no other reservations, check out time becomes flexible and can be arranged for particular needs. Guests are required to register their ID. For any information, advice, problem or need, feel free to ask, we are always available! Luggage store is available after check out. Have a nice stay :)