The apartment is located in Gràcia, one of the most lively areas of Barcelona, full of cafes, bars, restaurants and close to Passeig de Gràcia.
You will experience the feeling of living at this iconic neighbourhood for a few days.
Behavior rules are few, but strict.
* If your arrival to Barcelona is after 8 pm, please advise before booking. (Check in).
* It is strictly forbidden to have parties and noise that might disturb neighbors between 9pm and 9am. If this rule fails to comply, it could lose the deposit and / or risk receiving a complaint from the police.
* It is a non-smoking apartment but if need be, are asked to please smoke on the patio.
* Be requests please turn off the lights, heating and air conditioning when not in the apartment.
* Whenever you leave the apartment please close the door and close the windows.
* Only can sleep in the apartment people registered by the owner.
* In many cases we must respect the "check in" after 14 pm and "check out" before 11 am. If no guests before or after, you can change this schedule.
I like traveling around the world, to know new countries and especially different cultures. But I also enjoy welcoming guests to my city, Barcelona, one of the best cities to live and visit.
Welcome to Barcelona!!
Me gusta viajar alrededor del mundo, conocer nuevos países y sobretodo culturas diferentes. Pero también disfruto recibiendo huéspedes a mi ciudad, Barcelona, una de las mejores ciudades para vivir y para visitar.
¡¡Bienvenidos a Barcelona!!