We are Donosti Chill Retreat house, a yoga accommodation in the city by the surfing beach. Stay with us while you visit San Sebastian and try our in-house yoga lessons with one of our local teachers at a reduced price and spend a great time in a relaxing home away from home.
Our Yoga Retreat house is a relaxing place for travelers wanting to experiment a glimpse of a healthy weekend in a yoga retreat plan while exploring San Sebastian and its features. Our place is big and airy and it accommodates largely 12 persons in 6 rooms. We have 4 double rooms, 1 triple, and 1 single for all kind of needs.
If you need to accommodate more people, ask me for availability!
You can also complete your weekend with surf lessons, healthy activities, tours by our local tour manager or just visit the city on your own. We will recommend the best activities for your long weekend at our retreat.
Our perfect location will allow you to enjoy of long days surfing being just 2 minutes from the beach, explore the pintxo bars at the Old Town within 10 minutes walking distance, or even go for a hike and explore other little towns around as we're also very close to the bus/ train station.
We look forward to see you in our retreat! Namasté :))
- All guests are welcome to use the kitchen for saving some food and prepare light snacks. No big meal preparation is allowed.
- Yoga room/ Leaving room is free to use from 10.00am on wards, except if there's a yoga class or workshop scheduled.
Me and the yoga teacher live here in the house and we will be your hosts for everything you might need during your stay.
I do speak English, French and Spanish while our yoga teacher speaks English and German.
Ask us, we will love to help you!
Ask us, we will love to help you!
- No smoking, no pets, no kids (OK just kidding about the kids) but no parties.
- After 11.00pm is not allowed to make noise, use the kitchen or any kind of reunions, for respect to other guests sleeping. Also no high heels in the house, please take off your shoes at the entrance when coming back late.
- The house is strictly for chilling and sleeping- you have all the party you can handle out the front door. I will ask you to get home in a decent state though, as cleaning has to be done between 12 and 14h.
- It’s forbidden to have visitors in the house as the place is exclusively for our clients.
- Strictly no food or any other beverages but water in the rooms and common areas
- More as a rule, I will ask you as a favor to limit the use of the elevator. As we have very old people living in the building, let's try to be considerate, anyway is only 2 floors and is a good exercise if you don't have luggage.
I'm a big fan of the surf, photography and arts, languages and traveling, etc. I'm a photographer and entrepreneur and I own a little yoga retreat house in San Sebastian named Donosti Chill.
In the winter I travel with other girls organizing surf and yoga retreats to tropical destinations. This is my time to surf warm waters and take tons of surf and travel lifestyle pictures. I have a blog where I posts about all my travels: "From where you'd rather be" by Ale Romo. Hope you like it ;)
About San Sebastian?
We live in this very charming little city part of the "Basque Country". The Basque Country is really beautiful with tremendous natural sceneries, good surf and some of the world's finest cuisine.
If you come to stay with us, I can definitively recommend a lot of interesting things to do. We're also just 20 minutes to France, 45 minutes to Biarritz and only an hour to Bilbao.