Located in the mountains of Busay in Cebu City, the Lava Mountain River Farm is a 4 hectare property by the Mananga River. Place features a big main house, Bali-style hut, a stone house, and a pool. Perfect for big groups or families. 50 guests maximum capacity.
NOTE: 5 km away from main road and will pass through incomplete and dirt roads. Isolated area located in the mountain valley. SUV/AUV/pick-up or better recommended to get to the farm. No public transport going to and from the farm.
The Lava Mountain River Farm is a 4-hectare eco-resort and private villas with a private pool, poolside lounge area, main house, Bali-style hut, and Stone House room. There is also a fishing pond that guests can fish in, dedicated campfire space, large areas of open land, and immediate access to the Mananga River. Sleeping arrangements and amenities are basic but comfortable as part of the experience is to have guests get back to the basics and reconnect with nature and simple living.
NOTE: 5 km away from main road and will pass through incomplete and dirt roads. Isolated area located deep in the mountain valley. SUV/AUV/pick-up/Jeepney or better needed to get to the farm. No public transport going to and from the farm. Transportation can be arranged at an additional cost.
The place is very big and can accommodate up to 50 guests. Please do message us for big group arrangements.
Guests will have access to the pool, poolside lounge, main house, Bali-style hut, Stone House room, 4 bathrooms, campfire area, fishing ponds, stairway path to river, and open fields.
We look forward to meeting new people regularly and will be there to assist you with your needs. If we happen to be unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, we will make sure to have a representative at the place to handle your inquiries and requests.
1. Breakfast is included in the fee.
2. Bringing of food and drinks is allowed but use of the kitchen is limited to authorized personnel only. We can lend out plates, cups, and utensils but for cooking or food preparation requests, we charge a service fee of Php1,000. We also offer food packages for your convenience. Please note that food requests must be advised beforehand (3 days notice) as it needs to be prepared and brought up to the resort. For further inquiries on food packages, please send us a message.
3. There are no restaurants or convenience stores near the place so the food that you bring up or have us prepare is all that will be available.
4. Clean drinking water will be provided.
5. Electricity is available.
6. Weak mobile phone signal at the resort.
7. There is no internet or wifi at the resort.
8. Transportation to place is not included in fee. For assistance in arranging transport to the place, please send us a message.
9. River trekking services are available.
10. The place is gated and fenced and is very secure.
11. The condition of the river is dependent on the season. The river is in its best condition during the rainy season. (pictures of the river in this listing was taken during rainy season)
12. Guests may arrange for a massage (hilot) at the farm. This must be arranged 1-2 days in advance. For further information, please send us a message.
13. There is no airconditioning or TV at the farm.
*We can provide catering services for parties and events. Catering done by one of Cebu's best restaurant - Abaseria Deli & Cafe.
1. No use of illegal drugs.
2. Only authorized personnel are allowed in the kitchen.
3. Damage to property will be charged to the guest accordingly.
4. Please conserve energy and water.
5. Please practice safety at all times. If you have a medical condition, please make sure to bring the medication you need.
6. Please do not bring high value items (i.e. jewelry) or large amounts of money.
7. Please adhere to check-in and check-out times. Overstay will be charged accordingly.
I am adventurous, outgoing, and very easy to get along with. I'm a Pisces so I go with the flow :). I love to meet and interact with new people. On my downtime, I like to sit back with a cup of coffee (or tea) in a cozy cafe and vape. My current passions are freediving, canyoning, river treking and crossfit. I also enjoy golf, table tennis, wall climbing, and fencing. I am a beach person and am slowly ticking away at the list of my target beach destinations. :)