Very large, two-floor, duplex apartment on a quiet street in Brooklyn's historic Bedford–Stuyvesant neighborhood with a private backyard. It's a perfect spot to explore Brooklyn and New York City. The neighborhood is full of excellent museums, parks, restaurants and bars with more opening every week.
The nearby express subway train is a 20-minute trip to lower Manhattan. Quick and easy transportation to the LIRR, JFK and Prospect Park. Welcome to our home!
This large, two-floor duplex apartment is on a quiet, tree-lined, street in a brownstone neighborhood. There's a park across the street and plenty to explore nearby. It's a perfect destination for exploring Brooklyn and New York City.
The space is configured as a bedroom and office on first floor, with a queen-sized bed and air mattress; and a kitchen, dining and living room on the second floor. It comfortably fits three adults and a child.
- Fully equipped kitchen with appliances and tools for cooking and serving
- Dishwasher; washer and dryer in unit
- Large dining room table seats 8
- TV with AppleTV (with access to Hulu, Netflix, HBO)
- Plentiful and free street parking (but be mindful of posted street cleaning schedule)
- Private backyard space with seating, hammock and gas grill
You'll have access to the entire apartment, including the backyard.
We will hand off the key when you arrive (or arrange for you to pick it up at a nearby market or from our neighbors). We will be available via cell or e-mail during your stay and are glad to offer suggestions for where to eat, drink and entertain yourself.
- Be respectful of neighbors. No parties or other loud activities.
- You are welcome to use all kitchen appliances and dishes, but please don't use food in refrigerator or pantry.
- Make sure apartment door and outside door are fully closed and locked when leaving.
- No pets in apartment.
- No smoking in apartment.