First of all, you are welcome!
My name is Caroline and I live here with my beloved husband, Paulo.
We love living in here but, since we travel a lot, sometimes we rent our place.
Here you will find silence, safety, confort, free parking and wi-fi, a huge airy balcony visited by lots of birds in the mornings, swimming pools, saunas, mountains, lakes, beaches...
If you are coming for the Olympic Games, we are REALLY close to Riocentro, the Olympic Village and the Olympic Park (see maps).
- A very spacious, airy apartment, bright, quiet, very safe, comfortable, with a greate view (high floor - 9th floor).
- 3 languages support (English, French, Portuguese).
- Suite with king size bed and air conditioning.
- Second room with single bed, computer desk and a printer.
- Additional bathroom with shower
- Living room with a large, comfortable triple sofa bed that can be used as an extra single bed.
- Wonderful and huge balcony.
- Internet with wi-fi
- Kitchen with laundry area
- the apartment includes:
> Play Station PS3 with 2 remote controls, a few games and a Netflix account.
> Bed and bath linen
> Refrigerator, cooker, electric kettle, microwave
> Cookware, cutlery, dishes, blender, pressure cooker (eletric and regular).
> Nespresso and Dolce Gusto coffee machines
> Washer and dryer machine
Around the building (inside the condominium):
> Restaurant next to the swimming pool (they deliver too)
> Playground for children, sports court, beach volleyball court (with sand).
> Swimming pool for adults and children (however, it is necessary medical certificate to use)
> Free parking
> Beauty Salon (with manicure, pedicure, hairdresser, ...) inside the condo.
> Cheap and fast laundry service inside the condo.
> Near the beaches Praia do Recreio (10 minutes drive), Praia da Reserva (15 minutes drive).
> Public transport in the condo door (30 meters from the building)
> Close to Shopping Metropolitano (10 minutes drive), Shopping Via Parque (15 minutes drive), Barra Shopping (20 minutes drive), Hospital Lourenço Jorge (20 minutes drive).
> Near Shopping Map Band, McDonald's (10 minute walk) and Crystal Mall. This mall contains pharmacies, restaurants, shops,...
Using the internet, you can request from here:
- Transport services (eg Über and Taxi.)
- Supermarkets (eg South Zone, Extra.)
- Restaurants (eg iFood, La Mole, BoomerangMix, ....)
- Pharmacies (eg Onofre.)
In July/August/September I will be in Europe with my husband (Spain/Germany/France) but we will have access to the internet during the entire trip.
Also, we will share a contact of a person in Brazil who will be able to help the guests during check-in and emergencies.