SF STR-(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
The best of both worlds: be in the heart of the city and close to restaurants, shops, transit but come home each night to an amazing cottage with everything you'd want in a mountain retreat: hot tub, fire pit, outdoor heaters, BBQ.
One full bedroom including the bathroom. May not work for 3 persons who don't fully want to share a bathroom that would include those staying on the SOFA BED (not a pull out but full fold down style). In order to get to the only solo bathroom, you have to go into the bedroom.
Note about "Friendly for Kids"; the unit is not child proofed in any way. There is a set of stairs up to the bedroom and bathroom without baby gates.
We do charge a $75 (non-refundable) pet fee. We collect this fee on site since the tool doesn't allow that variable.
5 things to know about my travel habits:
1) I enjoy being centrally located.
2) I love using local transportation whenever possible.
3) I have to unpack and "nest" before I can sleep or enjoy the sights.
4) I think technology is amazing and love how it has created a virtual marketplace for EVERYTHING.
5) Sometimes I over estimate when I create lists...couldn't think of a 5th. (or read that as "GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR")